CCW MEET ON NOV. 7TH

STEVE-O

I will keep a updated list of the people who want to attend this ccw class. The calss is from 8am til 8pm and cost is $65 per person

Mechanicsburg Police

18 N. Main St

Mechanicsburg, OH 43044

For anyone who want to we will meet at the main street jegs then cruise out to mechanicsburg.

if you are going to meet up at jegs please state that so we know who to look out for.

1- steve-o (JEGS)

2- beer 30 (JEGS)

3-RAMSEY

4-SUPPLICIUM

5-87GT

Edited by STEVE-O

• 2 weeks later...
I went and did mine with tim bostic...hes cool as shit...have him bust out the uzi's...he may even give someone the opportunity to get tazed...no one in my class was ballsy enough...and youll probably be out of there by 630 or 7pm

if you started at 8 i dont like to hear that... It is required you ahve 12 full hours to get the cert. I know at some places they only allow you to have 4 minute breaks because gun activist will sit outside and watch. that time adds up and have gone to the length to say these people did not have 12 hours of training/ class they only had 11 hours and 30 minutes.

So hopefully this is not the case cause that COULD come back on them. But yes from what i have herd they are good guys to deal with..

I also talked to him over the weekend and they said just show up. for us there is no deposit and they have plenty of room so no need to worry about not getting in if you still want to come out with us

Youll be fine...and there would be no way to get a full exact 12 hrs since the range he uses is a 30 min drive away, plus he gives you time to get something to eat on the way. In the end, he gives you the affidavit saying you have 12hrs and have received required instruction

Still planning on being there! Just bring everything like we're going to the range or what?

yes i ahve herd some places make you shoot 150 rounds others say 100. I am bringing 200 rounds just in case. And yes i will wlso be bringing eyes ears etc just like if I was going to a range

I know its late to ask, but what exactly do i need?

$65, a handgun of any caliber, 100rds, eye protection, ear protection, and the ability to sit in a room with ~15 people for a whole day. its all easy peasy.

and for those who go, when you go into the PD where its held, don't bring your gun in. hes not gonna be pissed, but theres no need to have it in there...it was odd for us when one guy opened up his bag and started to unload magazines and re-box the rounds. we were sitting there like WTF.

$65, a handgun of any caliber, 100rds, eye protection, ear protection, and the ability to sit in a room with ~15 people for a whole day. its all easy peasy.

and for those who go, when you go into the PD where its held, don't bring your gun in. hes not gonna be pissed, but theres no need to have it in there...it was odd for us when one guy opened up his bag and started to unload magazines and re-box the rounds. we were sitting there like WTF.

I assume driver licence, but do we need a second form of id? After we take the class, whats next? What if i have only fired a hand gun once? And do i have to own the handgun i bring?

I assume driver licence, but do we need a second form of id? After we take the class, whats next? What if i have only fired a hand gun once? And do i have to own the handgun i bring?

you should know how to shoot before you come. This is not a how to shoot a gun class but only to learn the laws etc. you dont ahve to own the gun you bring because in ohio you dont have to register your gun anyway no one will know if you own it or not.

After you get your cert from the calss you go downtown turn in your paperwork and they mail you your id card a few days later

you should know how to shoot before you come. This is not a how to shoot a gun class but only to learn the laws etc. you dont ahve to own the gun you bring because in ohio you dont have to register your gun anyway no one will know if you own it or not.

After you get your cert from the calss you go downtown turn in your paperwork and they mail you your id card a few days later

What i meant to say was went shooting once. I have basic knowledge on how to shoot and feel i know how to operate a firearm. I just havent done as much shooting as i have wanted to. I will go shooting again before the 7th.

i honestly dont even remember giving him my ID when i filled it out. he's just gonna give you the paper saying you took the class and you give him the $65. the main ID'ing part is when you go to the FCS office to apply for your permit.