LSx Trade?

dover

would you be interested in a 2002 Trans Am Ws6 29k origional miles?

402 LS2 Stroker fully built, everything done

Built Viper 6spd.

Full Suspension

Full brakes

Moser rear with all the options

Zr1 wheels

Way too much to list right now...

Leather, Cold AC, T-Tops, ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.... looks stock.

I bought it from a member here a few years back and paid a little less then your asking price. Since then its been in my garage or at LG motorsports.. i have documentation for everything

If your interested, let me know how much you would want on top.

I have a laundry list of details but i would rather not get into detail unless your interested. EVERY part in this car is the best of the best and is most likely the most expensive option of the part.

I got this PM on LS1tech.com. I have already told him I am interested and want to see pictures and a mod list, as well as who built the motor.

What other information should I ask. What are some notorious things that are wrong with T/A's. As this will be my first T/A IF I decide to trade. Car sounds pretty stout. I looked through his entire post history as far posts and threads to see if he was hiding anything. I found nothing bad about the T/A. He stated he bought it from another member so maybe I should ask for that members name and do some research on him as well. How can I tell if the car has been sprayed? Anything specifically I can look for? Thanks you LSx fucks. :cool:

What Full Suspension ( a tubular front k-member can be not fun on the street)

What Full brakes ( brand and does it have aftermarket lines)

What Moser rear with all the options (gear, axle size, and type of center section)

Do you have pics of it? LG is pretty big into road racing and been in the LSX market for a while.

The devil is really in the details and what parts were used and who put it together. Anybody can buy the best of the best, but not everybody can put it together right.

Based on what you posted the car sounds pretty good but I would press him for details.

My question would be WHY does he want to trade?

I don't know maybe he is in the same position I am where I literally just hate my car, where as it is completely clean and a great car. I just hate the mother fucker :p

Wagner I PM'd him asking for details I will post the information and pictures when I get them.

As wagner said, get some good details on the car and do a ton of research (ask to see all of this documentation). My dad made a mistake of buying an already built car that even the builder couldnt remember what he had in it. He got lucky though and most of the shit that was wrong with the car was relativly cheap to fix, other than a crap ton of body work.

I was never bored with my Z06, I'd give anything to have it back... I don't know where you got that from? I want another LSx car, it is pretty simple. I already have a DD and a bike, so I am trying to find a fun car. What's to say it won't be reliable?

Gauging interest on my 2003 Corvette Z06- black with black interior. Im the second owner and Ive put about 12000 miles on the car. Car was purchased completely stock. All modifications were installed proffessionaly and i have all receipts.

Car has always been garaged- never seen rain or bad weather of any kind- it is my weekend warrior.

VIN: 1G1YY12S635115962

Factory Options:

-Memory Package

-Body Side Moldings(removed)

-Electrochromic mirrors

Performance:

-Oil always changed at 3000 miles with Mobil 1- always have run Chevron 93 octane- no leaks anywhere.

-LG Motorsports G5x3 cam package 114 lsa

-Comp 921 Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Push Rods, Titanium Retainers, Seats, Seals and Heavy Duty Timing Chain

-LG Pro Long tube headers w/ X pipe

-BB Bullets-dual tip

-Vararam intake with Vararam air bridge

-SLP 160* Tstat

-NGK TR6s

-Tuned by LG Motorsports 427 rwhp/ 391 rwtq

Powertrain:

-Has no grinds or issues

-Textralia OZ700 Z-grip clutch with lightened flywheel-installed by Henderson Performance- has around 2000 miles

-GM Slave Cylinder and pilot bearing- installed with clutch

-MGW short throw shifter- installed with clutch

Exterior:

-8.5/10 car is very clean but it does have minor rock chips in the normal places has had absolutely no body or paint work- never been in any accidents and always washed and detailed with the finest products

-Corvette Garage ACA HID kit- real deal, projector housings etc- kit was 900 new

-Black housing turn signal housings with LED switchbacks

-shorty antenna

-hood seal

-tinted windows- legal

Interior:

-9.5/10 all black interior- immaculate still has new car smell- has minor wear on the drivers seat- no rips

-CG Derlin shift knob

-Trunk Partition

-Peripheral PXDP PXHGM4 iPod adapter

Rollers:

-CCW Sp500s- polished- 18x10 front and 19x11.5 rear- have no crub rash or damage what so ever

-Nitto INVO tires- 275/35-18 front and 305/30-19 rear- have about 90 percent tread left

I have pretty much all the stock parts for the car including the wheels which would be included with the sale. Also includes car cover.

Think I found exactly what I want, guy PM'd me after I inquired about a trade.

I was never bored with my Z06, I'd give anything to have it back... I don't know where you got that from? I want another LSx car, it is pretty simple. I already have a DD and a bike, so I am trying to find a fun car. What's to say it won't be reliable?

Oh, my bad. I thought at one of the meets you were talking about wanting to get rid of it.

I can't make my mind up, it's pretty simple.

let me help you. there's a reason why this person wants out from this car and into another one---

it would be one thing if he said "i have a kid on the way, and have to get rid of my ride" he is sick of his own car for one reason or another.

every car can be made to look good on paper. write down all of the modifications that you've done to your cobra on a sheet of paper. if you take a step back and look at it, it sounds like you have an absolute bad-ass car. now when you get in the car and drive it, you might not agree with your initial impression based only on looking at what you wrote down. i'd be willing to bet you will be just as unhappy with a heavily modded, lsx race car.

Do wat u want and stop asking you homo. You know you want a vette. Why ask about a t/a. Say no thanks get the vette and be cool. A midly modded vette shits on a 402 ta any day of the wk. More than racing, it looks better, chicks dig it, and its not built to fucking hell

Cobra is fine and performs well I just have spent everything on it, I have owned it 4 years and put 3k miles on it.... Now that it is finished I don't enjoy driving it, I don't enjoy looking at it, it is not for me. People grow out of the car they own all the time, it really isn't a difficult idea to grasp. I won't ask any more questions about the trade just understand the car will be gone very soon, it was a whole in my wallet for years and it gave me back nothing. People can justify spending money on cars so they can turn around and have a good time in it and love and appreciate the work. I want that feeling again, I do not and will not with the Cobra. It is time for it to go to a new home where it will get driven and enjoyed. Simple?

Cobra is fine and performs well I just have spent everything on it, I have owned it 4 years and put 3k miles on it.... Now that it is finished I don't enjoy driving it, I don't enjoy looking at it, it is not for me. People grow out of the car they own all the time, it really isn't a difficult idea to grasp. I won't ask any more questions about the trade just understand the car will be gone very soon, it was a whole in my wallet for years and it gave me back nothing. People can justify spending money on cars so they can turn around and have a good time in it and love and appreciate the work. I want that feeling again, I do not and will not with the Cobra. It is time for it to go to a new home where it will get driven and enjoyed. Simple?

Do you think that you could explain it a little better for me? I'm just not getting it ;)