WTF is wrong with people these days?

pontiacfreak142

douche #1

Went out to eat with my parents the other night. After dinner we decide to go visit my grandmother. While we are on the way there, this douche bag is flying down a side road and about plows the side of my moms truck. Then said douche bag is riding our ass as were already doing 5 over the limit in a 35 zone in reynoldsburg. When i say this guy is riding out ass, i mean he was no more than a foot back. My dad lets off the gas to slow since douch was riding our ass so bad (not to mention the speed limit went to 25 about 100 feet up anyway). about 30 seconds later we get to a stop light and said douche finally gets off our ass and into the left turn lane. He proceeds to roll down his passenger window and start yelling shit at my dad. before my dad even has time to react, i had my window down and yelled " go fuck yourself dickhead"

Now what should have ended right there with the guy being pissed, but taking his turn and driving away, turned into him attempting to peel out, cut the guy off behind us, turns right to follow us and starts yelling more shit. the funny part is, it ended with my mom flipping him off and him taking off like a bat out of hell lol.

douche #2

I work at a kroger fuel center and park out in front of it to stay away from the rest of the cars/carts. another guy that works there drives a tiburon and does the same thing. Well he always parks at a weird angle so he takes up 2 spots, and i do this whenever i drive my firebird. Well today i drove the firebird and as usual the other guy was taking up his usual 2 spots, so i parked at the next one over. a little after getting there, some kid thought it was funny to try to weesle his truck inbetween our cars. This mofo was close as hell on both sides and could barely get out of his truck without hitting the tiburon. Hell as this douche bag was getting back into his truck im pretty sure he did hit the tibby, but didnt even act like he cared.

after about 5 minutes of this douche and his passenger just sitting there and looking at both of the cars, he finally backs out, looks around and proceeds to attempt to do a burnout. Keep in mind were busy as hell with cars everywhere. As he is doing this, he keeps looking around at people like he was expecting to get some attention. well to bad for him the only attention he got was some lady yelling at him and telling him not to act like a dumbass.

douche #2

I work at a kroger fuel center and park out in front of it to stay away from the rest of the cars/carts. another guy that works there drives a tiburon and does the same thing. Well he always parks at a weird angle so he takes up 2 spots, and i do this whenever i drive my firebird. Well today i drove the firebird and as usual the other guy was taking up his usual 2 spots, so i parked at the next one over. a little after getting there, some kid thought it was funny to try to weesle his truck inbetween our cars. This mofo was close as hell on both sides and could barely get out of his truck without hitting the tiburon. Hell as this douche bag was getting back into his truck im pretty sure he did hit the tibby, but didnt even act like he cared.

after about 5 minutes of this douche and his passenger just sitting there and looking at both of the cars, he finally backs out, looks around and proceeds to attempt to do a burnout. Keep in mind were busy as hell with cars everywhere. As he is doing this, he keeps looking around at people like he was expecting to get some attention. well to bad for him the only attention he got was some lady yelling at him and telling him not to act like a dumbass.

What you consider to convey "hey I parked far away so no one will park next to me or hit me with a cart" is often interpreted as "hey i'm a douche about my car and it would REALLY piss me off if you parked right next to me"