Recommend a good sub-compact for CCW

TurboGoKart

ah shit...reading > me...i didnt catch the night sights part...i guess thats not horrible then...i think my trijicons were like $80-90. nevermind.

That's what this came with, Trijicons. Also came with 2 mags w/pinkie extensions, and one without. As well as 3 different size backstraps.

Just went and shot about 50 rounds thru it today. I have to say, even though it is a 9mm, I'm still very impressed by it. Drops very nicely after the recoil. Also, I was surprised by the lack of recoil for it being a smaller frame gun. It's very comfortable to shoot.

Regular folks can get in on that Glock LE/Military discount too by joining gssfonline.com. If you join and pay the membership fee you can purchase one Glock a year for the same price as LE/MIL for the individual membership.

How much will this usually save off msrp? I see the one year membership is $35.

• 3 weeks later...
How much will this usually save off msrp? I see the one year membership is $35.

Sorry. First time checking this thread in a while. I'm looking at Glock 26 and with that GSSF discount it can be had for 425. It sells at Vance's for 549.99. Another one I am looking at is the Glock 36 that can be had 491 versus the 599 MSRP. Seems like a good deal. Plus that GSSF membership has a few other perks. I should be getting my membership card in the mail here shortly so I'll test it out.:D

Edited by Pedro

Sorry. First time checking this thread in a while. I'm looking at Glock 26 and with that GSSF discount it can be had for 425. It sells at Vance's for 549.99. Another one I am looking at is the Glock 36 that can be had 491 versus the 599 MSRP. Seems like a good deal. Plus that GSSF membership has a few other perks. I should be getting my membership card in the mail here shortly so I'll test it out.:D

Thanks.