Alignment shop with Hunter machine?

Forrest Gump 9

NTB downtown did an excellent job on my E55. Got to get it back there to change out the camber bolts to try to get a little less negative camber in the front since I'm lowered. It's really annoying that there's NO camber adjustment built into the cars at all....like basicall none. Have to get optional camber bolts from the dealer to make adjustments. Matter of fact it might be a good idea before you go down to just plan getting the bolts and having Derek and the boys install the bolts for you.

I'll grab the part numbers off of mine if you want later tonight.

Andy

**edit** They've done an excellent job on ALLof my cars. All excessively lowered, none of which go on the rack easily at all, and not once have I had an issue with damage or a out of alignment car. The M3 and 996 used to get multiple alignemtns per year for track use.

How much of a difference does this make?

german cars typically ask for weight to simulate passengers and/or the weight of gas...

often when we're doing them I have the person sitting in the car, which is typically how most of them are driven anyways.

MAG does do the German cars right, but as long as someone knows the proper technique its not a big deal.

I had one done at MAG and yeah they weight the driver passenger and trunk with ballasts, but theyre also a little over 100 IIRC. Would be worth it to go anywhere else if the person doing it knows thier shit.

Another reccomendation I have would be ET Paul downtown. They are a bunch of great guys too, though ive only had mount and balances done there. They seem to do a lot of high end stuff, from what I could tell. (dont know what machine they have)

And to the mention of North End Wrench. Also a pleasure to do business with. If there is EVER anything I cannot tackle myself, they will always get my business. Theyre also avid autX'ers and know thier alignments im sure