Beer Shits

Big Chief2011647545501

DADS - day after drinking shits.

last night i think i had 5 tall vodka and redbulls, which couldn't have been mixed any better. not too strong, yet not weak at all...i got a whole 3.5 hours of sleep, horrible shits and a hankering for a nap for about 4 hours.

unlike you though, im at home, where i have my own throne

Pussies drink real beer and you won't have a problem.

There are plenty of "real" beers that will do this as well :) Ever drink a belgian ale that has the leftovers at the bottom of the bottle? That will get things moving the next day too. I do agree with the statement as far as drinking real beer and not that watered down pussy beer.

There are plenty of "real" beers that will do this as well :) Ever drink a belgian ale that has the leftovers at the bottom of the bottle? That will get things moving the next day too. I do agree with the statement as far as drinking real beer and not that watered down pussy beer.

It doesn't matter to me. I can drink 12 PBRs and be fine the next day. Shit I will eat breakfast at 5 guys burger and fries and be on cloud 9.