Do you bastards even have race cars?

V8 Beast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I will take a two cars advanage and race you for pink slips

I would say deal but my conscious wont let me. When I was at your house last year I knew this day would come so I installed a remote kill switch. Matt, Anthony, Mark, and Sam have them as well.

Man, I feel a lot better about myself now.

Paul doesnt see me race because he's too busy trying to work out the bugs in his car. He may not have a kill mode but that faster than a mini van mode is impressive to 13 year old girls.... In before Paul asks for a race with me on bald street tires, launching from the water box, on motor, with 15 degrees of timing pulled, giving him the hit, staying in 2nd gear, driving in reverse without looking backwards, having 6 loose lug nuts, suspension removed, reinstalled 10 bolt, a spare tire in the passenger seat, and tipped over chocolate syrup in my glove box spilling on my registration papers..

I has no car, and I'm not racing my bike at the track. Or at all. Next season I will have somthing to race, but I still won't be at the track. FUCK THE TRACK! Its overrated!!! And fuck track days. They are overrated! And fuck paul! He's overrated! Fuck me, I'm overrated! Fuck you! You are overrated! Fuck ips, they are overrated! Fuck sam! He's overrated! Fuck dover! He's overrated! Fuck f bodies! They are overrated! Smiley is cool.

Have a nice day

;)

I would say deal but my conscious wont let me. When I was at your house last year I knew this day would come so I installed a remote kill switch. Matt, Anthony, Mark, and Sam have them as well.

Paul doesnt see me race because he's too busy trying to work out the bugs in his car. He may not have a kill mode but that faster than a mini van mode is impressive to 13 year old girls.... In before Paul asks for a race with me on bald street tires, launching from the water box, on motor, with 15 degrees of timing pulled, giving him the hit, staying in 2nd gear, driving in reverse without looking backwards, having 6 loose lug nuts, suspension removed, reinstalled 10 bolt, a spare tire in the passenger seat, and tipped over chocolate syrup in my glove box spilling on my registration papers..

Ill just take the hit.

[/i]

I couldnt figure out why my car wouldnt start. I guess I know now. And Phil, I thought we were friends after I let you suck me off in my car. Guess not.

I has no car, and I'm not racing my bike at the track. Or at all. Next season I will have somthing to race, but I still won't be at the track. FUCK THE TRACK! Its overrated!!! And fuck track days. They are overrated! And fuck paul! He's overrated! Fuck me, I'm overrated! Fuck you! You are overrated! Fuck ips, they are overrated! Fuck sam! He's overrated! Fuck dover! He's overrated! Fuck f bodies! They are overrated! Smiley is cool.

Have a nice day

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/171284-2/Beer_slingshot.gif?

According to the people here a car enthusiast is someone that joins a car forum to talk about everything but cars.

You can take my car for a few runs if you want to.

I really appreciate the offer but driving another mans hard work and possibly breaking it just isnt something I am in to.... but you could pass out and let me get it impounded so I can brag all over teh interwebs

I really appreciate the offer but driving another mans hard work and possibly breaking it just isnt something I am in to.... but you could pass out and let me get it impounded so I can brag all over teh interwebs

LOL! My car is a whore, you may be the only person on the site that hasnt driven it.

Let me have about $2,500 and I will be there okay dipshit. I'm out of a job and flat broke. If I won't of have broke my driver side half shalf, I would be there, no questions asked, I think everyone knows that. But since I showed up to work last Friday and the F'g owner was ripping the sign off the building and no longer employeed, I'm flat out of cash to fix the car.

Let me have about $2,500 and I will be there okay dipshit. I'm out of a job and flat broke. If I won't of have broke my driver side half shalf, I would be there, no questions asked, I think everyone knows that. But since I showed up to work last Friday and the F'g owner was ripping the sign off the building and no longer employeed, I'm flat out of cash to fix the car.

You have a car that you broke racing. This means you have a race car and race it... right? You joined this site to go to our events.. right? What makes you think you are not part of the group that races? I may have to add you to the dipshit group for displaying dipshit like charactersitics...

Edited by V8 Beast
feel sorry for dude, but still have to be somewhat of an e-hardass

Sign up for dragway 42 and I will personally give you as much of a hit as you need to make you feel like you have a fast car.

In befor Matt comes in here talking about how fast his s10 is

I'll take a 4 second head start.....:D