Do you bastards even have race cars?

V8 Beast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kind of hilarious considering I've broke my car twice at the track this year and am still making it to this event... all while you were crying and selling boats, jet ski's, cars, bikes, and your anal virginity on craigslist.

Paul should be better....

Thats kind of hilarious considering I've broke my car twice at the track this year and am still making it to this event... all while you were crying and selling boats, jet ski's, cars, bikes, and your anal virginity on craigslist.

Paul should be better....

Really?

I've been at al the track days and don't remember ur car making a pass.. huh must not have done very well to even notice :lol: ill be seeing you at 42......

I has no car, and I'm not racing my bike at the track. Or at all. Next season I will have somthing to race, but I still won't be at the track. FUCK THE TRACK! Its overrated!!! And fuck track days. They are overrated! And fuck paul! He's overrated! Fuck me, I'm overrated! Fuck you! You are overrated! Fuck ips, they are overrated! Fuck sam! He's overrated! Fuck dover! He's overrated! Fuck f bodies! They are overrated! Smiley is cool.

Have a nice day

I has no car, and I'm not racing my bike at the track. Or at all. Next season I will have somthing to race, but I still won't be at the track. FUCK THE TRACK! Its overrated!!! And fuck track days. They are overrated! And fuck paul! He's overrated! Fuck me, I'm overrated! Fuck you! You are overrated! Fuck ips, they are overrated! Fuck sam! He's overrated! Fuck dover! He's overrated! Fuck f bodies! They are overrated! Smiley is cool.

Have a nice day

fag

Sign up for dragway 42 and I will personally give you as much of a hit as you need to make you feel like you have a fast car.

In befor Matt comes in here talking about how fast his s10 is

Nahhh, I'll give you the hit.... :D