O hai? Itz me, ur friend!

Dr. Pomade

Wow, okay, so I've been gone for a minute. Sorry, been busy with work and all that. You know how it goes.

Anyway, a few thoughts:

- Eli, you're brilliant. You had me rolling with the "At first I was like..." thread. *applause*

- Thanks for all the kind words about both the Z06 and the TV interview. As for the former, sorry that I came across as a bit of a whiner. Not sure what had gotten into me about that. A moment of weakness? Who cares. I should be less of a girl next time. :) As for the latter, of course the NBC reporter used one of the worst parts of the interview. I was cringing when I watched it - it is me, or when you watch yourself on TV or hear yourself on a recording you think you look/sound like a complete moron?

- whoever posted Mr. Shnauzie needs rep, ASAP. God, Mr. Shnauzie makes me laugh.

- all of you who I haven't hung out with in a while (and you know who you are): get on the text and hit me up.

Okay, so what else have I missed in the past several months?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought where Eli pointed out some shady stuff (public record) Dr. Rick was involved in, pretty embarrassing, we haven't heard from him since.

I heard about that through the grapevipe. I'll just kind of shrug my shoulders and leave it at that. :)

Meh, I spoke to you a couple weeks ago. I know you're alive and well :)

A lot can happen in a couple of weeks. For instance, this past week I put on 15 pounds of muscle AND scored a 780 on the math portion of the GRE. Oddly, P90X helped me achieve both.

- Eli, you're brilliant. You had me rolling with the "At first I was like..." thread. *applause*

I lost your number again, I'm fucking retarded. Please text. I miss you. <3 <3

We should grab a drink soon and talk about how awesome we are, and laugh at everyone around us.

but I won't. Guess that makes it a quadruple, so I'm good.

Well played, my friend.

The Darth Vadar in your avatar reminds me that I think the commercials for The Force Unleashed II game are about fucking awesome. And I don't even know that much about Star Wars.