F/S 2005 Mercedes Benz Supercharged Sport Sedan Flawless/Clean Clean

Evolved8

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawdammit, why can't Mercedes put a manual tranny in their sports cars? GLWS, if it was a stick, I would be interested.

Thanks, They do offer a 6 speed version. However I opted not to go with it since I wanted a daily driver trouble free, and I didn't want to be shifting. The vehicle is Tiptronic though so you can manually shift the automatic transmission.

Out of curiosity...what kind of power and performance do these have?

-Marc

Nothing Special. Its around 215hp and 200tq. It works. Its more looks than anything. Iam use to 500+ whp so when I get in, it does feel like a turd. lol

Nothing Special. Its around 215hp and 200tq. It works. Its more looks than anything. Iam use to 500+ whp so when I get in, it does feel like a turd. lol

I gotcha. Well, it's a beautiful car sir. I wish it had a little more power but good luck with the sale. :cool:

-Marc

I gotcha. Well, it's a beautiful car sir. I wish it had a little more power but good luck with the sale. :cool:

-Marc

Thanks, A pulley, header, tune is good foe alomost 300 on this car. Whch really wakes it up. TTT

THE fucking most sexy ass car on the market today on any forum or craiglist or whatev. bump for a fine ass car my good sir. an for a fantastic price

Thanks Steve!! TTT Who wants the Cleanest 05 MB in town??

bump for passing my broke down ass on 270w before 23 on thursday...car sounded good flying by at like 80, lol, that exhaust note sounds cool.

Was it a white 1 Gen Rx7??

Thanks Guys I haven't gotten any cr referrals yet whats upi w/ that!!

Was it a white 1 Gen Rx7??

Thanks Guys I haven't gotten any cr referrals yet whats upi w/ that!!

lol, yeah, v8rx7 getting its first street miles. I swear i didn't burn up 12 gallons in no time! haha, glad it was only that though.