Coke Vending Machine

TurboNova

I have a coke vending machine (bubble front) holds 384 cans and believe it said something inside the door where it can hold bottles as well. it is a 7 selection machine, it has a lock and keys that match. The machine lights up and gets ice cold. I used it in my garage for a short period. It does need a new coin changer (can be found on ebay all the time for around 30.00) or if you are so inclined to bypass the coin changer through the wiring of the relay so that you can get free vend. If you press the momentary switch on the individual motors it vends out.

I am looking for 150.00 or trade for a sand blast cabinet like this one.

http://www.harborfreight.com/garage-shop/blast-cabinets/40-lb-capacity-floor-blast-cabinet-93608.html

It is HEAVY, I have seen plenty of ones online where people strip them and use as a gun safe.

Planning on throwing it on craigslist for a little more just wanted to see if anyone on CR wanted it for 150.00

crappy iphone pic

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/coke.jpg

I have a coke vending machine (bubble front) holds 384 cans and believe it said something inside the door where it can hold bottles as well. it is a 7 selection machine, it has a lock and keys that match. The machine lights up and gets ice cold. I used it in my garage for a short period. It does need a new coin changer (can be found on ebay all the time for around 30.00) or if you are so inclined to bypass the coin changer through the wiring of the relay so that you can get free vend. If you press the momentary switch on the individual motors it vends out.

I am looking for 150.00 or trade for a sand blast cabinet like this one.

http://www.harborfreight.com/garage-shop/blast-cabinets/40-lb-capacity-floor-blast-cabinet-93608.html

It is HEAVY, I have seen plenty of ones online where people strip them and use as a gun safe.

Planning on throwing it on craigslist for a little more just wanted to see if anyone on CR wanted it for 150.00

crappy iphone pic

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/coke.jpg

How much electricity does it use? Can you see a difference on your monthly bill?

How much electricity does it use? Can you see a difference on your monthly bill?

You aren't opening it and letting cold air out all the time like a refrigerator, and they are really well insulated. You'll spend far more on drinks to stock it than electricity.

A clarificaiton for everyone this machine gets cold, lights up, has a good lock with key and will vend when you open the case up and cycle the momentary switch on each one but does not vend on the outside button. It will need a new coin changer. Just wanted to make sure everyone is clear

A clarificaiton for everyone this machine gets cold, lights up, has a good lock with key and will vend when you open the case up and cycle the momentary switch on each one but does not vend on the outside button. It will need a new coin changer. Just wanted to make sure everyone is clear

So its possible to hack up the wiring so you don't have to hit the momentary switch? Interested in it for our apartment - roommate likes it - just want to know if the part 100% needs to be replaced for outer buttons to work.

Absolutley, I was just going to bypass the changer all together and run wires from each vend button to the motor and make it easy. You dont need the changer unless you want to charge for the selection, but it also wont work without it unless you bypass it

there is also a wiring diagram sticker inside the door to go off of

get the part to make the buttons work and ill take it.

not interested in that, the price is set for the current condition of the machine, if you want to mess with it you would have less than 190.00 total in it plus your time. The machine gets cold, lights up and has a working lock, hell its even pre wired for a dollar bill acceptor if you by it for 30-40 bucks online and bolt it in.