Left side-front

KD93R1

Sounds cool, but what exactly do you mean. Could you give me an example.

I just wanted to make some posts. Guess I dont really have to many great things to post. Do you mean like I would start a post that says put pictures of your build here?

I assume you were being serious.

If you go to the passing lane section, theres a sub category at the top that says project managment, (The section for build threads). Make a thread just called like my 93 rx7 or whatever you want to name it, then just talk about your car and add pics. if you go look around that section youll see what i mean.

Also, your cars beautiful. Don't say you dont have great things to post, cause your cars beautiful lol.

But go make a thread, i'd like to look at the build pics again, but id like some writing on what you did, parts etc. maybe.

Anyways, wasnt tryin to point you out or pick on you, was just honestly wondering why you don't make a build thread for that seven.

Also, posts in the pics & video section dont count. Only certain areas of the forum actually raise your post count.

Other than the RX7 Club, this is the only one I'm on. I wlll make a build post w/some descriptions, etc..

Thanks guys. I like the CR so far and am enjoying it.

Haha at least you took my comment in stride. I love FD's, and I dig your rims too. I look forward to your build thread man:thumbup:

Been in the garage. Fabin up some #6 aluminum fuel lines. Had to cut, bend, double flare, etc... Addin a second high po Denso in tank pump to guarantee more than enough fuel.

I am gonna post that build thread. I wish I would have joined CR earlier. I really appreciate all the positive feedback. I plan to be a member as long as CR exists.

Wish I could have an avatar though. However, I'll be patient if thats what it takes.

Took me 3 years to decide on these wheels. Custom made in Japan, took 4 months to get em.

Anyway, heres that side view.

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/003-2.jpg

My first car was a 1978 Datsun 280Z. It was Dark British Racing Green. 100% bone stock. 4-speed, fuel injected, w/AC.

It was my dads weekend car and I talked him into selling it to me on payments. I got it in 1986, it had 33,000 some miles on it. Looked like new and smelled like new inside too. Wish I still had that car I tell you what.

Learned my lesson though. I will never get rid of my FD.