so sick of my bike

cpeezygsxr600

so i just thought i would vent to you guys about how much i hate my bike right now

i got it in september and ever since it has been an endless money pit and once one thing gets fixed another and bigger problem seems to come up .... i am so sick so if ne one wants my bike they can have it for 4K

ok so i have a big problem my bike wont run!

today i was riding it and it was fine and then i ride home from work and eveything is fine ... then i go out for a ride and about 5 min into the ride my bike starts acting weird like it is cutting out and not getting any throtle ... so i ignore it at first and then it gets worse ... so i am coming to a red light and i start to down shift and as i am holding in the clutch the bike dies on me and i have to restart it at the light .. at this point i am like i need to get my bike back home asap

so i turn around and it is getting worseand i really dont think i am going to make it home and to describe it better it was really jerky (it looked like i was a beginner rider and was real rough on the throtle).

so i finally got it home and did the paper clip trick and the code was reading c 28 and i know that is the STVA and THEGEEK on here said i could unplug that and it woul;d be fine as long as i didnt do a lot of in town driving so i did that and i kept it in dealer mode and drove down the street to my friends house and it was fine so i thought that was the problem

then on my way back home it started to act up again and was not reponding to my throtle and then more codes started showing up like c32 c33 c34 c35 and they are my injectors

so is there anyone out there that knows what the problem or knows how to fix my bike cause right now i really dont want to spend 300 dollars at a shop for them to try and figure it out cause i dont really have a lot of money

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

ok so i have a big problem my bike wont run!

today i was riding it and it was fine and then i ride home from work and eveything is fine ... then i go out for a ride and about 5 min into the ride my bike starts acting weird like it is cutting out and not getting any throtle ... so i ignore it at first and then it gets worse ... so i am coming to a red light and i start to down shift and as i am holding in the clutch the bike dies on me and i have to restart it at the light .. at this point i am like i need to get my bike back home asap

so i turn around and it is getting worseand i really dont think i am going to make it home and to describe it better it was really jerky (it looked like i was a beginner rider and was real rough on the throtle).

so i finally got it home and did the paper clip trick and the code was reading c 28 and i know that is the STVA and THEGEEK on here said i could unplug that and it woul;d be fine as long as i didnt do a lot of in town driving so i did that and i kept it in dealer mode and drove down the street to my friends house and it was fine so i thought that was the problem

then on my way back home it started to act up again and was not reponding to my throtle and then more codes started showing up like c32 c33 c34 c35 and they are my injectors

so is there anyone out there that knows what the problem or knows how to fix my bike cause right now i really dont want to spend 300 dollars at a shop for them to try and figure it out cause i dont really have a lot of money

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

The Secondary throttle valve actuator (STVA) is bad obviously. Mine had the same issue. Suzuki has a 5 year unlimited mile warranty they do on emission parts on these bikes. This is a part that falls under that.

I did this last year on mine and it was easy and done quickly.

If you have issues, PM me and I will get you the info and where to take it.

Easy fix and you'll get a new throttle body assembly.

Don't sell it - it's simple to fix.

The Secondary throttle valve actuator (STVA) is bad obviously. Mine had the same issue. Suzuki has a 5 year unlimited mile warranty they do on emission parts on these bikes. This is a part that falls under that.

I did this last year on mine and it was easy and done quickly.

If you have issues, PM me and I will get you the info and where to take it.

Easy fix and you'll get a new throttle body assembly.

Don't sell it - it's simple to fix.

+1 this problem is EXTREMELY common problem on that generation gixxer. I just ripped my secondaries out because I did not want a reoccurring problem. do what lizard said

I am sure some one on here wouldlet you borrow a stock exhaust for a couple days and I am also sure some one else can tell you how to take the pcIII off. Just ask around on here someone will help you out.

i can almost guarantee you the porblem is with the pc. those codes are for the primaries. i would check to make sure the pc is hooked up to the proper injectors and if theyre snug (i think the lowers are your primaries). if they are then try and run the stock map and see if that makes a difference

Edited by mrmako777

i can almost guarantee you the porblem is with the pc. those codes are for the primaries. i would check to make sure the pc is hooked up to the proper injectors and if theyre snug (i think the lowers are your primaries). if they are then try and run the stock map and see if that makes a difference

there is only one set of injectors on his bike.

there is only one set of injectors on his bike.

:slap: lol ok i still think the pc is the problem. i have an 07 so i was thinking he had lowers and uppers. change the map back to stock or rip that thing outta there if that doesnt help