Obama Hates Babies

Drewhop

Also look at it this way: Free birth control now saves a lot of us money paying for 18 years of a kid to grow up from a parent who can't afford/doesn't deserve a child(ren) in the long run.

So you hate babies as well. Which means you love Obama?

I wish they'd just start castrating people. Dumbasses will still not consider contraceptives until it's too late and these stupid kids will keep producing more and more stupid kids. Idiocracy is gonna be considered a documentary in a couple generations at this rate..

There are so many ways you can go with this. I'm kinda in favor, but kinda not? I think the worst thing about it is its taxpayer funded. People just need to be held personally responsible ultimately because the US/World is already overpopulated with fat, unwanted retard babies. This also comes at the cost of the taxpayer, so its a tough call.

There are so many ways you can go with this. I'm kinda in favor, but kinda not? I think the worst thing about it is its taxpayer funded. People just need to be held personally responsible ultimately because the US/World is already overpopulated with fat, unwanted retard babies. This also comes at the cost of the taxpayer, so its a tough call.

Don't tell nobody, but I heard teenage pregnancies and people that can't be held responsible are taxpayer funded too.

So you hate babies as well. Which means you love Obama?

Neither of the above are true. I knew what I said was going to be misunderstood. There wasn't any good way that I could think of to explain it though. So I made a list

Babies = good

But babies that I have to pay for and are not mine = bad

babies that get killed in the womb = worse

Obama = worstest (?) I tried to make a funny.

The point in Obama doing this is to keep people that are too poor/dumb to have children from having them. In other words

Teen pregnancy down = good

people on welfare pregnancy down = good

people that would have considered getting abortions from getting pregnant = good

Getting a new president in 2013 = best

This is an excellent idea, and something that I am actually okay with my tax money being spent on.

If it helped reduce the idiots having babies by 1% (as in, 1 less baby in 100 that are from parents sucking social services), then it is a huge social and fiscal win! Just a simple 1% reduction would pay for everyone's birth control many times over. How could this possible be a bad thing?

I hope Obama and his czars can make that shit airbourne by the time my girls are old enough to need it. If not i'll be baking it into everything they eat.

put it in the drinking water, and be required to take an IQ test to get an antidote that allows you to get pregnant.

AMERICA JUST GOT SOLVED.

I fully support this. It will save money in the long run. I also think that the .gov should offer both men and women of any age $1,000 if they'll agree to gov't funded sterilization. Do you realize how many crackhead, leaching low-lifes would jump all over that quick money? It would save society soooooo much money in the long run by not having to pay to support their 9 children that will grow up to be just like their worthless parents.

I fully support this. It will save money in the long run. I also think that the .gov should offer both men and women of any age $1,000 if they'll agree to gov't funded sterilization. Do you realize how many crackhead, leaching low-lifes would jump all over that quick money? It would save society soooooo much money in the long run by not having to pay to support their 9 children that will grow up to be just like their worthless parents.

100% agree.