Any home Remedies for loose cough?

thorne

so here is how this works, you want to be drinking an ass ton of water. If you are feeling bad you can cut gatoraid in half with tap water. avoid things with lots of sugar,(pop, juice etc), caffeine or alcoho. lThe idea is the more fluid you take on and retain the more fluid you have to loosen up the secretions in your lungs(hence the sodium and other -lytes in 1/2 gator aid)

deep breath and cough. google it on how to do it

exercise (running, cycling, what ever is you aerobic choice) will obviously jump your respirations up and allow you to bring up more mucus. But you have to not only hydrate to loosen up the secretions, but since youve worked out you have to drink even more to replaces whats youve lost. If you work out and dont replace fluids, you can bet the cold will stick with you for a few weeks

So, i went and got some mucinex d...apparently one of the side effects is a stomach ache...didnt realize this until 20 min afterwards when i felt it hit me and went online to see wtf was up...i think id rather have the cough than that pain again...

Try a tablespoon or more of some throat yogurt. I'm sure a few guys on here can hook ya up

sounds to me like you're offering.

fag.

So, i went and got some mucinex d...apparently one of the side effects is a stomach ache...didnt realize this until 20 min afterwards when i felt it hit me and went online to see wtf was up...i think id rather have the cough than that pain again...

Yeah my stomaches been twisted all day and i was jittery....

Also, don't go to work and cough all over the damn place.

I haven't been sick in 10 years, but am forced into an office with people who don't know how to take care of themselves coughing all over the fucking place.

This has been a public service announcement.

http://palmgoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_more_you_know2.jpg

I just got over a sinus infection and since I smoke the coughing was worse. Every time I coughed I spit out the shit that was in my mouth.. I never swallowed it. It helped a lot.

or.. you can go see a doctor and give you a steroid. My doc did to help with the coughing. That and mine gave me vicodin to help me sleep at night.

I just got over a sinus infection and since I smoke the coughing was worse. Every time I coughed I spit out the shit that was in my mouth.. I never swallowed it. It helped a lot.

or.. you can go see a doctor and give you a steroid. My doc did to help with the coughing. That and mine gave me vicodin to help me sleep at night.

lol