F.S. Mathews z7 bow

1slow-z

Bow has only had about 40 to 50 arrows threw it bought it new from fishermans warehouse back in march. It has an HHA single pin adjustable sight and a quality archery drop away rest. I also have over a dozen carbon express arrows to go with it some are old and some are new and a scott release. I just kinda lost interest in hunting this year and I haven't shot the bow since april. Everything looks brand new except for some of the arrows. All you need is to get a quiver and your ready to go. I can get pics and send from my phone if you would like.

Looking to get 800 obo

I know someone that may be interested, I'll check. How does the Z7 shoot compared to the Bowtech Destroyer 350? I love my 350 and it's fast as hell. Only downside I've seen is it doesn't seem to want to shoot broadheads as well as I'd like.

I haven't had a chance to shoot any bowtech bows yet but the z7 is def a fast bow too and its quite. If he is interested in it I can p.m. you my number so he can get ahold of me and shoot it if he would like to

I have a Mathews Z7. 60lbs, 26" draw with 354 grain arrow (with 100 gr field point)

Chronographed at 254 fps.

The Montec G5 fixed blade broadheads are dead on with the field points (in practice at least)

I don't know what my chronograghed but mine is a 29" draw and set at about 63lbs I believe.

1slow-z: He hasn't decided which bow he's going to get yet, but I guess he has to buy a new one so he can submit the receipt to his insurance. All his hunting equipment got stolen from work, which is why he's getting one.

May want to try Craigslist, may sell quick. Now would be the time of year to unload it. After November, it will be a little harder.

GLWS

• 4 months later...