Ray and Brian are fighting over who's the catcher again...

koolrayz

I think we are at a 20/1 dipshit to racecar driver ratio. If any of you know people that actually race can you refer them here... hell, feel free to give them your username and password. We wont miss you.

What can you say about someone that makes a thread like this and then DOESNT show up at the track day?

Lettuce discuss,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Upvote 1

Are you going to make an "I need an oil change" thread next, lol.

I seriously thought about going to Marion with my broken diff anyway since it would still go straight, but hence I'm a pussy too.

He gets a pass. at least he showed up and took some OUTSTANDING pictures.

Unlike our freind "fake a break" Brian Carter

He gets a pass. at least he showed up and took some OUTSTANDING pictures.

Unlike our freind "fake a break" Brian Carter

Well I feel like less of a man for not having my car there :( My spider sense keeps telling me to go over the car and make sure everything is 100% before it goes back to the track.

Well I feel like less of a man for not having my car there :( My spider sense keeps telling me to go over the car and make sure everything is 100% before it goes back to the track.

Dont be like that... be like Ray and run it before its 100% so you can have uber cool rebuild threads. The posing with a big turbo thing was aready done so you'll have to do a 25lbs bottle of nitrous :lol:

Next time have someone that supports us for more than one event per year make the thread.

And both times I did go I left the rental and drove across the state to go to ANOTHER event. Sorry I cant make more of the rentals but I have a busy RACE schedule.

Dont do like that... be like Ray and break your car so you can have uber cool rebuild threads.

I am not an e-battle Jedi master like you two so I will step back and let you two go.

This needs to be settled in a no holds bar wrestling match held in a kiddie pool full of used motor oil.

Dont do like that... be like Ray and run it before its 100% so you can have uber cool rebuild threads. The posing with a big turbo thing was aready done so you'll have to do a 25lbs bottle of nitrous.

Thats part of racing. I broke my trans on a sunday at the Holley fest and raced 6 days later at thompson.

just a random comment as I am invisible in here as when I try to call BC

A few people have been saying that... including customers wihich is all bad. I just switched out my phone last week.

P.S. Ray and I are allowed to have ebattles because I have more of his parts in my car that anyone else here.

/thread for the third time.