kill stories?

jeffro

whered the kill stories section go?

just seein if the dude in the primered 5 liter with skinnies, monster tach, and other misc mods that i ran into in mexico today was on here.

BTW your car is dog slow :bangbang:

honked it off and we both hit it at the third honk.

started in 3rd at 50, waited an hour for it to spool, and still walked past you before the top of third.

wow, cool fucking story. you beat a car who's owner is too poor to even paint it. probably a bone stock or exhaust-only 20 year old car, with the obligatory monster tach. likely 195rwhp in a 3300lb car.

"what do you want, a junior g-man badge?"

-al pacino in Heat

Earlier today I killed some fagbag in a new 3-series bmw from a dig. My rear tires are illegally low on tread and I had my traction control giving me all kinds of shit but I still stayed way ahead.. it was funny.

first relevant post in this thread, lol

i just killed this chicks baby box. Pics and Vids to follow.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1PaY-PpYSpU9eBYaPVKQO8zXJDKtUdHlf4maCi7cj4LvjkPDLOw

Earlier today I killed some fagbag in a new 3-series bmw from a dig. My rear tires are illegally low on tread and I had my traction control giving me all kinds of shit but I still stayed way ahead.. it was funny.

wow, cool fucking story. you beat a car who's owner is too poor to even buy an M3. probably a bone stock 5 year old car, with the factory tach. likely 150rwhp in a 3800lb car.

-al pacino in Heat

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1PaY-PpYSpU9eBYaPVKQO8zXJDKtUdHlf4maCi7cj4LvjkPDLOw

wow, cool fucking story. you beat a car who's owner is too poor to even buy an M3. probably a bone stock 5 year old car, with the factory tach. likely 150rwhp in a 3800lb car.

-al pacino in Heat

Typical LS1 Faggotry.

-al pacino in Heat

I googled and his was an '09, or whatever other years looked exactly like it. Regardless, he could buy a dozen trans ams with that. What's your point

I googled and his was an '09, or whatever other years looked exactly like it. Regardless, he could buy a dozen trans ams with that. What's your point

Just mostly giving kirks5oh shit through your post. But now I will give you shit...

"Yeah I could buy a Ferrari, but a I can buy like a million turbo colts"