GT-R Alpha Soo much want.

Benner

That video just pissed me off. The comparisons are fucking stupid. Okay, so your aftermarket tuned, no warranty 127k car outruns a 109k ZR1. Fine, give any competent tuner 10k with a ZR1 and that GT-R will get waxed. Thanks for playing.

It scoots, but it seems that for that kind of money, they forgot the upgrade the already questionable transmission.

That video just pissed me off. The comparisons are fucking stupid. Okay, so your aftermarket tuned, no warranty 127k car outruns a 109k ZR1. Fine, give any competent tuner 10k with a ZR1 and that GT-R will get waxed. Thanks for playing.

It scoots, but it seems that for that kind of money, they forgot the upgrade the already questionable transmission.

this.

ive noticed motor trend has a bad habbit of doing stuff like that (comparing moddified to stock)

I don't care how fast it is. I've shit out turds that look better than that car.

^^ Both are correct. Cool car, but I wouldn't pay $127k for it. I'd much rather do a ZO6 and go after market or go ZR1 and call it a day. I doubt driving a ZR1 on the street one would ever meet up with a GT-R and all stars in alignment to even remotely make the Vette owner regret the purchase.

Two totally different cars and maybe it's just me, but even with a lust for performance, I wouldn't shop the two against the other. I have far less interest in the GT-R than I would a Vette or something from Germany.

Fuck it, all car comparisons out there, I believe the CTS-V is by far one of the best bangs for the buck out there. Quite a performer with a shit ton of luxury all wrapped in a tasteful but sex package that isn't priced too stupid high.

Give me a 10th of that and I can make a Colt, DSM, fuck a Notch with a 4G63 wax both of them.

What's you point? And before your reply realize-this is your exact logic.

And to be more specific- it a COMPLETELY different animal-you have to be a licensed driver to get a ZR1 around track fast, and not put it into the tires. The GTR Could be driven my your Grandmother, and pull better lap times than the Zr1. For that-its an amazing car. I do think its an overweight boat, but its an amazing car.

You need to drive both, even stock, and the difference would be easily apparent.

Give me a 10th of that and I can make a Colt, DSM, fuck a Notch with a 4G63 wax both of them.

Yes, you can make a 20 year old 2k car with some money into it faster...what is your point? New vs. used isn't exactly a good comparison, now is it? You can also make a Z06 run faster than a ZR1 in a straight line for less money as well. The comparison was that they made the GT-R faster (AND COSTS MORE) than a stock ZR1, which was stupid argument. The fact they didn't address the transmission is even more amazing for that price.

I don't personally believe in buying new cars, and believe in bang for the buck. I doubt I will own either car. Both are fast/nice. Both can scoot around the track...the ZR1 can do it faster, the AWD GT-R with a bunch of electronic aids can do it easier - go figure.

Yes, you can make a 20 year old 2k car with some money into it faster...what is your point? New vs. used isn't exactly a good comparison, now is it? You can also make a Z06 run faster than a ZR1 in a straight line for less money as well. The comparison was that they made the GT-R faster (AND COSTS MORE) than a stock ZR1, which was stupid argument. The fact they didn't address the transmission is even more amazing for that price.

I don't personally believe in buying new cars, and believe in bang for the buck. I doubt I will own either car. Both are fast/nice. Both can scoot around the track...the ZR1 can do it faster, the AWD GT-R with a bunch of electronic aids can do it easier - go figure.

You can make a GTR faster than a ZR1 for much less than ZR1 asking price- with a bullet proof trans, or at least a 1000whp proof one. :) Call Tym at switzerinnovation if you want details-