We have a new website

John Bruh

pretty generic design, and that's not because i don't like you.

looks like a template someone found on the interwebz, there isn't anything original looking about it at all. Some of those different images that cheesy flash thing brings up looks like something from power point. if you paid a bunch of money for this, you got took.

Sure I will get hated on but that's what I think. You asked for opinions, thats mine.

pretty generic design, and that's not because i don't like you.

looks like a template someone found on the interwebz, there isn't anything original looking about it at all. Some of those different images that cheesy flash thing brings up looks like something from power point. if you paid a bunch of money for this, you got took.

Sure I will get hated on but that's what I think. You asked for opinions, thats mine.

I appericate you opinions.

We did not pay anything to have the website designed. It is more on the generic side, but we don't need anything abstract or to fancy. This gets the job done. We have added more details, like to schedule a test drive, a brochure click-able, we are able to track our leads more efficiently.