I just started using torrents

Exodus

Who is your ISP? I think that has a bit to do with it as well. jeffro mentioned he has Insight and that's who I have (for now) as well. I believe they are one of the ISP's out there who still won't give customer info out when the production companies come calling saying they got one of their people downloading their stuff. Insight seems to say, well, we'll get it straightened out, shuts your internet down, has you call and make a pinky promise that you won't do it again and off you go.

I have a friend in Oregon who ended up paying around $2,000 for Constantine because he got caught and I always make fun of him for it because that's just a really, really bad movie to get caught on...lol.

ATT

this is why you use private trackers and nothing public lol never had one issue with a private tracker, but I have gotten notices when i download from isohunt, and demonoid

Private trackers are not private. They are raced like top sites and tracked as such. There for any bust could endager you.

Newsgroups cost 11.95 a month. You can download at AS FAST AS YOUR MODEM CAN PUSH.

http://www.nzbmatrix.com