free stuff

evan9381

Free - just come get it before it goes in the trash

Hoover steam vac...needs a new hose and a cap to the water bucket AFAIK

tear out cabinets. Use them in a garage or something...2 over microwave sized wall cabinets, a 24 or 27 inch 2 door, a 24" single door, 36" corner blind, 21" wall, 12" base, 24" base. Most are still in good condition. all or none, i dont want them here anymore...looks like this

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG0883.jpg

Large brick pavers. About 14x14, looks like 12 small bricks together, 4 full, 3 cracked ones

More to come im sure as i go thru cleaning this garage

Call me 3747741...im next to easton

dont take it the wrong way, but I put my number up there and said to give me a call...no one did. With free stuff im not gonna be too concerned with responding to a thread like i would if there was some $$ in it for me...if someone would have called me thursday they could have come taken them then

Plus, it seemed like everyone wanted just a couple and like i said, id like them all gone at once so i dont have to deal with being available for a bunch of people to come over who knows when

It's cool man. I was (yep checked the time I first posted) drunk when I posted it so no big deal man. I actually forgot about it until I just read the thread again. If he doesn't want 1 or 2 cabinets let me know (yeah I'm drunk now and probably won't remember this post). :).