People are f@!#%! crazy!

Slimpsy1647545505

I wish death upon this man.

http://myfox28columbus.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wtte_vid_7734.shtml

Quindell Sherman, 20, allegedly threw his 3-month-old infant son to the ground, put him into a garbage can, took him out of it and then put him into a second garbage can, witnesses told ABC6/FOX28 News' Carol Luper.

It happened, according to the Columbus Division of Police, during a fight Sherman had with the baby's mother Tuesday night. At one point, Sherman grabbed young Jaden and slammed him to the ground several times.

Witnesses say they watched in horror as Sherman put the baby in a trash can on E. 16th Avenue directly behind the residence.

In critical condition, the child was rushed to Nationwide Children`s Hospital, where he died.

Sherman was arrested a short time later. He's due to appear in court on Thursday.

Court records did not list an attorney for Sherman as of early Wednesday. He's scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

Family friend Bertha Hinkle said, "I'll never get to hold the baby. It's a terrible thing. I haven't slept all night. I'm just a wreck."

Hinkle told ABC6/FOX28 News that she often saw Jaden's mother -- Sonja Mitchell -- with her two children.

"She's got two babies. One's a walking child, the other's about three months old, a new baby," Hinkle said.

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls, and a truck full of babies?

You can't unload all the bowling balls with a pitchfork :D

What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown costume!

I'd ban you fucks on the spot if I could. Wrong place for jokes

• Upvote 1