Moving to e98 next season! vendor needed

Mattsv8

hey guys im thinking real hard about moving to e98 or e85 in drums. instead of the pump. i need vendor names and numbers. i contaced rocket brand about their e85. 9 bucks a gal. so i deff am not going that route. ill go to pure meth before i do that.

help me guys.

Guest 614Streets
if anyone needs some im taking the trailer to pick it up. proably very early spring so i can get the car re adj

If I am switching to e85 next season Im gonna need a couple.

whats the shelf life of e98? gasoline is 2 weeks.

I used some late this summer that I bought last spring. It was well over one year. I saw no difference between it and a fresh drum. I keep the barrels closed up and only open them when i am unloading. As far as whats in the tank I never let the car sit for long periods of time. I raced every week so it rotated out quickly. I never did crazy stuff like draining the tank after every use. I read on the bullet that others had it stored in drums for over a year with no known issues.

I didnt mention the drum fee. It is 20$ per drum. They let me bring my old drums back for returns.

Another tip for pumping the barrel out. Instead of buying a high doller ethanol barrel pump I took an old walbro I had laying around, a takeout stock pump would also work well. I took about 15' of cheap fuel line and about twenty foot of wire with aligator clips. I drop the pump with the filter sock on it into the drum hook it up to a 12 power source and you have a dirt cheap filtered electric pump

If I am switching to e85 next season Im gonna need a couple.

ill ask if they have 85%. im moving up since im going up in power too. just lookin for consistant fuel and 8.50s. cant go faster cage wont certify to 7.50s and im not adding a funny car cage. i heard that the places that do have e85 is more than 98. also rocketbrand wants 8.90 a gal for e85.

• 1 month later...