N. Korea attacking S. Korea 11/23

Fubar231

did you read the article? at the end they were talking about North Korea feeling like US has abandoned their negotiations and are desperate to get things moving again...

not that I'm saying it's right, but you have to see both sides in order to resolve conflicts like this.

did you read the article? at the end they were talking about North Korea feeling like US has abandoned their negotiations and are desperate to get things moving again...

not that I'm saying it's right, but you have to see both sides in order to resolve conflicts like this.

And so they pull this?! This is N. Korea's MO, to a tee. They behave like a petulant child when things aren't going their way but instead of just throwing their f'n milk on the floor, they kill a few people. And to top it off, they blame someone else, as usual. This shit can't continue. I'm so tired of them getting away with shit and treating their people the way they do while everyone dances like they're on rice paper for them. China especially needs to quit fucking babying them. And now, they supposedly have shown some pretty advanced tech concerning a secret uranium enrichment program. :doh:

Typical exchange of unpleasantries gone in a wrong direction. There's plenty of incidents that happen on the DMZ without knowledge of the public. It'll ramp up the alert level for a little while unfortunately. Looks like some of my friends sitting at Camp Castle and Camp Casey will have an interesting Thanksgiving.