IPS 2010 Black Friday Sale

Turbotrio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on #3846?

Winner!

We are waiting on your Roto-Fab to arrive and you picked up a free 2010 Camaro Road Mouse :)

Jeff

EDIT: I had that backwards. Your Roto-Fab is here and we are waiting on your Road Mouse (We only had 5 in stock so 15 more are on the way).

All the 3/S guys did :)

Every single "Free" order had a pump on it in the first 20 so they went FAST lol.

Jeff

:wtf: Hmm, smells fishy.

:cry: lol

Might be by tonight to pick up and dyno my vette mouse.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN

how about instead of having it say free and go through all this trouble. Just make it so when a specific number of "free" products are ordered it can no longer be placed in the cart. Seeing as you do this every year it would make sense. time invested in all these calls and pissed off people might make it better.

how about instead of having it say free and go through all this trouble. Just make it so when a specific number of "free" products are ordered it can no longer be placed in the cart. Seeing as you do this every year it would make sense. time invested in all these calls and pissed off people might make it better.

That doesn't work. Due to the crazy number of orders all being placed at the same time the order #s get all out of order (With the time the order was actually placed) and so does the "Quantity" count-down. That works fine any other time, but not for the BF Sale.

We have done it this way for three straight years and aside from the server issues (That have become part of the game) I think everything works out pretty well.

We inevitably have about 1% of people that get pissed off but you are going to have that no matter what you do,

Jeff

It isn't that you "May" not be getting one, it's that you are 1000% not getting one.

Jeff

So, can I tell everyone else I refereed to your site to shop they are not getting one as well?

I guess I am not understanding how its a BF promo, when no one got anything for free besides a .50 mouse. That, and everyone I know (including me) was able to put a "free" pump in the basket from 12:01 to 12:03. I doubt there was so many orders for a fuel pump (as we all ordered the SAME fucking pump) that that were all gone in 60 seconds, especially when the site was down for most everyone else on CR.

Care to explain who, if anyone, go pumps again? (Besides all who wasted time logging on, because we all got PUMPED in that case.)

So, can I tell everyone else I refereed to your site to shop they are not getting one as well?

I guess I am not understanding how its a BF promo, when no one got anything for free besides a .50 mouse. That, and everyone I know (including me) was able to put a "free" pump in the basket from 12:01 to 12:03. I doubt there was so many orders for a fuel pump (as we all ordered the SAME fucking pump) that that were all gone in 60 seconds, especially when the site was down for most everyone else on CR.

Care to explain who, if anyone, go pumps again? (Besides all who wasted time logging on, because we all got PUMPED in that case.)

It really isn't rocket science. If you look at the thread link I posted (Where 3 different winning order #s are posted) and the order number two different CR people posted in this thread it is pretty clear where you need to be to win. If you are not in that area you were too slow. How did they figure out how to order 100 spots in front of you? PM them and ask.

We have emailed everyone (Or 99%) at this point so they already know they were too slow (And didn't win anything) if they check their email more than once a month. If they don't, you are more than welcome to call them for me :)

Sure, call me up and I will give you the names and phone numbers and shipping addy's and credit card info from all the "Winners" so you can ask them to explain how they succeeded and you failed lol.

Jeff

It really isn't rocket science. If you look at the thread link I posted (Where 3 different winning order #s are posted) and the order number two different CR people posted in this thread it is pretty clear where you need to be to win. If you are not in that area you were too slow. How did they figure out how to order 100 spots in front of you? PM them and ask.

We have emailed everyone (Or 99%) at this point so they already know they were too slow (And didn't win anything) if they check their email more than once a month. If they don't, you are more than welcome to call them for me :)

Sure, call me up and I will give you the names and phone numbers and shipping addy's and credit card info from all the "Winners" so you can ask them to explain how they succeeded and you failed lol.

Jeff

Its been proven time, and time again that anything involving IPS will have FAIL written all over it at some point in time, so my mistake was expecting something more than nothing to begin with.

Live and learn.