Its 4LOKO time Bitches.

Rustlestiltskin

Just sayin...

btw just tried grape flavor and it tastes like heaven. fruit punch comming in a close 2nd. stay tuned to drunken posts until were done pregamin and head out to bars. ke...ke...ke...

CUM AT ME BROS

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

Vodka and OJ tonight, but I have to stop until I'm done with my sump pump. Drunk home repairs never go well. But with 7 kids running around the place that might still be a chance worth taking. Have fun out there. Watch out for Po Po.

Vodka and OJ tonight, but I have to stop until I'm done with my sump pump. Drunk home repairs never go well. But with 7 kids running around the place that might still be a chance worth taking. Have fun out there. Watch out for Po Po.

usually drink redbull&vodka but I feel like mixin it up

That shit is like chucky cheese and the koolaid man assfucked and four loko is the anal juice/cream pie drip. True story.

I would crawl through a mile of broken glass and than swim through an ocean of herpes infested waters, using only ellen degeneres queef as an oxygen supply just to feel the warmth of a patch of grass you sat on last week.

i'll stick to my PBR, Budweiser and Micro's (when I got the $$$) that ghetto ass malt crap is for kids.

no shit its for the kids. just like drinkin cheap but effective trash everyonce in awhile. thats why i buy cobra 40oz when i'm not drinking yuengling or newcastle

that malt shit gives you a nasty buzz though, its like getting lifted off that brown mexican dirt weed...Yea it gets you high but it's just not the same as some quality BC nugget. Samething goes for newcastle and kingcobra...I'd love to see you combine the two lol

And im 28...j/s

that malt shit gives you a nasty buzz though, its like getting lifted off that brown mexican dirt weed...Yea it gets you high but it's just not the same as some quality BC nugget. Samething goes for newcastle and kingcobra...I'd love to see you combine the two lol

And im 28...j/s

I would never combine newcastle or yuengling with Cobra40oz. its either one of the other . now last saturday i had 2 4lokos for pregaming, about 10-12 coorslight and some yager bombs. weeeeeeee

I might drink more of these ghetto piss n crackrock concoctions tonite. will try and update when hammered.

Drink some thunderbird and make a review thread about it. Smells like gasoline and tastes like bum wine and lemon slices filled with fecal material.

I dare you.

Drink some thunderbird and make a review thread about it. Smells like gasoline and tastes like bum wine and lemon slices filled with fecal material.

I dare you.

This is interesting. i've heard of it but never tried. I did drink "wild irish rose" once which is the combination of fermented hobo piss mixed with the dumpster juice you see run out of the bottom of a garbage truck then flavored with cherry or grape of course.