performance auto spa

88lx5oh

Hey man I've got a gen coupe 3.8 and I'm really curious about the performance of the turbo sonata. Please fill me in on it. How is it? Off the line? Up top?

Well, it's hard to compare by simple numbers and I'm sure he will come back with his experience, the numbers probably speak for themselves.

30hp less than your car and 3ft-lbs more with about the same weight. Just slightly lower power to weight than the V6 Mustang. It probably moves out alright.

Nice car by the way, very nice looking. I'm very impressed with what Hyundai has been coming out with for the last few years.

2.0 turbo, 274 hp, 269 tq... boost comes in at very low RPM maybe like 1700 rpm, maybe 2000rpm, spikes at 17.5 psi and holds at 16 psi i think.. twin scroll turbo charger..

i havent really dogged it much yet, but it is very peppy..

tons of torque steer lol

from what im reading they are in the mid to low 14 sec quarter mile

im very impressed with the performance for how big the car is.

unlike the genesis coupe 2.0t, this thing actually has forged pistons and rods, and oil squirters..

the intercooler is huge for a stock piece, its about 2 or so inches thick, vertical mount how its set up it gets a great amount of airflow to it as well.

im loving the car more and more, the more i drive it

i wouldnt mind pitting it up against your gen coupe for comparison

thats what i wanted to know.. i was gonna go with quality, or performance eclipse, but auto spa is closer to me... my buddy had his windows done there, but thats the only person i know.

now if i could jsut get them to match everyone else in the tri state areas price for window tint lol

2.0 turbo, 274 hp, 269 tq... boost comes in at very low RPM maybe like 1700 rpm, maybe 2000rpm, spikes at 17.5 psi and holds at 16 psi i think.. twin scroll turbo charger..

i havent really dogged it much yet, but it is very peppy..

tons of torque steer lol

from what im reading they are in the mid to low 14 sec quarter mile

im very impressed with the performance for how big the car is.

unlike the genesis coupe 2.0t, this thing actually has forged pistons and rods, and oil squirters..

the intercooler is huge for a stock piece, its about 2 or so inches thick, vertical mount how its set up it gets a great amount of airflow to it as well.

im loving the car more and more, the more i drive it

i wouldnt mind pitting it up against your gen coupe for comparison

this should be the same motor that comes in the ralli art lancer...