Any good Lawyers in Cols

armin922

So have any of had a kid and didnt work out with your baby mama and turns out shes a worthless piece of sh*t and has no steady proof of income but yet wants to get you for child support? Ok someone I know is in this situation and she just wants the money. Trying to get him for child support and whatnot. He wants to just sat f*ck it and just get full custody of the child. ITS NOT ME BTW! He has his son for half the week as she does as well. But its getting nasty. She keeps bouncing to diferent jobs, he gave her his old car very nice car and she goes and just ruins it motor seized, bought some pos car and broke down and she cant afford to fix it and etc and she just asks him just nagging for money. She wanted to end the r'ship so he just moved out bc she didnt want him there anymore.

Does anyone know of any good lawyers for his type of situation? I know they get pricey but its gonna be worth it.

Ok, does he think she is trying to get too much child support...or does he want to not pay any? Hopefully not the latter....he has a responsibility as a father and man to pay for his child. The post is a little confusing.

However, if it is just that she is trying to get too much from him, I would PM PDQGP (Tim). This is I think what his wife does. Unfortunately, he will definitely need a good lawyer as the Fathers usually get raped.

Edit: Also, if he is worried about her not being able to support the child...he needs to try and get custody. Keep as civil as posssible and document everything. He has a huge hill to climb to get custody.

Best of luck to him.

Edited by FormulaMatt

he pays for everything for the child. Clothes, the basic necessities, day care. Shes just trying to get money out of him. Sorry it didnt really make any sense. Bottom line, they have the child half the time, but the child lives with her. Shes a POS meaning she cant keep a job, no consistent proof of income and now shes trying to get money out of him. He's still paying for the furniture he bought when they had a place together that he let her keep at the apt and he doesnt even live there anymore. He pays for everything, even food. He just doesnt give her money. If this makes any sense.

he pays for everything for the child. Clothes, the basic necessities, day care. Shes just trying to get money out of him. Sorry it didnt really make any sense. Bottom line, they have the child half the time, but the child lives with her. Shes a POS meaning she cant keep a job, no consistent proof of income and now shes trying to get money out of him. He's still paying for the furniture he bought when they had a place together that he let her keep at the apt and he doesnt even live there anymore. He pays for everything, even food. He just doesnt give her money. If this makes any sense.

Good deal. :thumbup:

PM PDQGP to get his wifes number.