Tilted Kilt?

Scotty2Hotty

I know a girl who got a job there, she posted a pic of her "uniform" on facebook, very short skirt, button up shirt with he belly exposed and high socks. Its a glorified stripper outfit which now that a think about it was her previous job so maybe this is a move up for her?

When I was in Phoenix last year we went to the one there and I fell in love. Then when I heard there was one opening here I couldn't wait, well we went there on Saturday night and it's my new favorite place. Good beer, good food, good looking chicks, open until 2am.

Went there on the 3rd day it was open and they had some issues with the computers. Would not suggest it for a fast lunch (We had a 2 hour lunch), but the food was decent and a good selection of draft beers (Did not have any as it was a work day). The views were absolutely incredible (Says an old dude).. It has been about 10 days now and they should have their stuff together by now..

Went there on the 3rd day it was open and they had some issues with the computers. Would not suggest it for a fast lunch (We had a 2 hour lunch), but the food was decent and a good selection of draft beers (Did not have any as it was a work day). The views were absolutely incredible (Says an old dude).. It has been about 10 days now and they should have their stuff together by now..

Now that you mention it, they did run out of a couple of beers when we were there. Strongbow and something else, not a big deal.