CTS LED taillights

zeitgeist57

IMO the LS2 is a better suited engine for the CTS than the LS6. Slightly less peak power, but more under the curve, especially in the torque department, where it will be noticed in a heavy sedan Come time to mod, those larger cylinder bores in the LS2 allow for a far better selection of heads to choose from.

if the '04 and '05 were repaired by the dealer they replace it with the '06+ rear diff.

Only if you broke the diff or there was a problem with it, I had to of gone to Germain Cadillac 3 times with "problems" to try and get it fixed and they never deemed it necessary.

Only if you broke the diff or there was a problem with it, I had to of gone to Germain Cadillac 3 times with "problems" to try and get it fixed and they never deemed it necessary.

didn't complain enough or call GM customer service. ashleys has the newer diff. because the previous owner did that.

didn't complain enough or call GM customer service. ashleys has the newer diff. because the previous owner did that.

No shit, call GM customer service and get about anything the foreign fuckers in the call center feel like giving you.

those don't look all that great, almost like a suck version of stock. i like the tinted stock ones like we did on ashleys cts-v.

The stock versions do suck...ugliest stock taillights ever. You tinted them to hide this fact.

First, they start with stylized red plastic that houses reflectors that came from a parts bin: the top light is round, the middle running light is square. When someone hits the brakes, 1950s bulb technology beams unassisted through a plastic housing that's designed to look like an old-school vertical Caddy tail, but fails under execution.....NOT the styling that belongs on a 4-door supercar.

Props to the newer CTS-V for updating the taillight design to how they should look. LEDs, with a vertical visual impact. :thumbup:

Aftermarket LEDs can suck, no doubt. However, in the CTS's case, anything is better than stock. I'll take them...maybe even tint them just 'cuz haters gonna hate.