Bhut Jolokia no longer world's hottest pepper

Sully

I have to try one!!!

Yes, the Naga Viper, the latest claimant to the world's-hottest-pepper crown, outdistances its predecessor, the Bhut Jolokia, or "ghost chili," by more than 300,000 points on the famous Scoville scale of tongue-scorching chili hotness.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101203/sc_yblog_thelookout/worlds-hottest-pepper-is-hot-enough-to-strip-paint

You've still yet to do the tweeters challenge.

:rolleyes::cool:

I know. I know. Work has owned me this year. I feel like I've traveled and worked more hours this year than I have my entire life. I'm currently on day 6 of a 26 day stretch working 10+ hours a day. After this month is over, I get to start traveling again mid-late January. Oh joy.

There is a place in Westerville that was apparently on the History Channel which sells spices and seasonings. The Place is called Cajohns. I'll bet you could get anything spicy you need there. Link: http://www.cajohns.com/

They have a booth in thee North Market and they make really, really good salsa. Go there and get a few things of salsa, their chips, and definitely their bean dip if they have any. They don't always have the bean dip, at least at the North Market. They have some that are supposed to be spicy, I wouldn't know as I do medium at best. Every salsa I've had from there has been very good.