mpg

88lx5oh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01 Passat averages 34-35 at times. It's not as nice as your car, but the MPG is good.

"New" truck? 15-17. :nono:

yeah...we got a "new" winter beater car - 86 prelude si....thing sucks on gas...like 16-17 mpg....i'm kinda annoyed by that because i like our beater cars to be the ones that get the good gas mileage...we should have bought another metro...they rock on gas!

next tank i will..

depends on how i drive..

if i drive 65 - 68 mph its 33 - 37

if i kick the cruise on 76 - 80 mph ... its like 28 - 29 mpg

but everything gets all screwed up with the mpg cause i let the car warm up for 5 min before i leave from the house or work, and let it run a min or 2 before i get out to let the oil run through the turbo.

i would say real, true mpg mixed is probably 26 - 33 mixed driving high way and around town.. depending 26 if im crusing at 76 - 80.... and 33 if i do 65 ish

next tank i will..

depends on how i drive..

if i drive 65 - 68 mph its 33 - 37

if i kick the cruise on 76 - 80 mph ... its like 28 - 29 mpg

but everything gets all screwed up with the mpg cause i let the car warm up for 5 min before i leave from the house or work, and let it run a min or 2 before i get out to let the oil run through the turbo.

i would say real, true mpg mixed is probably 26 - 33 mixed driving high way and around town.. depending 26 if im crusing at 76 - 80.... and 33 if i do 65 ish

This is not an oil and water cooled turbo? If it is, you are just wasting gas. 90K on my VF39 never a turbo timer on it or let it run. Hell I want the fucking thing to die, and it will not!