sweet, reflash in the making

88lx5oh

doing some searching, i found a company that is in the process of developing a reflash / hand held flash tuner for the sonata!

company is called poweraxel.. they already make a reflash tuner for the genesis coupe turbo and v6 model with very good results and great power levels.

i hear with the reflash the sonata will make

30 hp and 70 lbs of torque to the wheels! Also 10-15% increase in MPG!

im all in once this is finished and released

im gonna call the company up on monday and talk to them myself, its suppsed to me released between jan - march

good luck on the release date, everything that has been set to release for the gen coupe comes out months later.

Poweraxel has made a big statement in the community, it is the most chosen tunning module to date for the coupe. CP-E is bringing out their own software, was set for dec but now it looks more like early spring.

The numbers stated are correct its an EASY 70 whp tq increase over stock. The hp numbers have been alot higher than advertised.

i contacted IPS to see if they would be interested in making one..

no reply back yet

Ryan contact Jon @ Moorespeed he is a freaking beast at fabricating, I know he would be game to do it for you and probably very inexpensively as well.

good luck on the release date, everything that has been set to release for the gen coupe comes out months later.

Poweraxel has made a big statement in the community, it is the most chosen tunning module to date for the coupe. CP-E is bringing out their own software, was set for dec but now it looks more like early spring.

The numbers stated are correct its an EASY 70 whp tq increase over stock. The hp numbers have been alot higher than advertised.

sweet sounds awesome!