New Tattoo Advice

KennyFKINPowerz

Ok all I am working on getting my new tattoos but I am lost. I am not sure who I want to go to or how to finish them up.

I am wanting to do a full sleeve on each arm but gonna start out with half sleeves.

I am lost on design ideas. I had the lettering done by Evolved and the cross on my other arm done in Miami.

I have been thinking about adding footprints, last name ect ect on the family side but that just seems to corney.

Here is my Left arm. I am going with a chinese theme. The tattoo that is here stands for Eternal Love.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/2010-12-05135516.jpg

Here is my Right arm. The theme on this arm is family. This cross has my wedding date in the middles with 4 of my kids initials. I just had another child 3 weeks ago so I need to get his initials added also.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/2010-12-05135532.jpg

• Confused 1

I have been thinking about adding footprints, last name ect ect on the family side but that just seems to corney.

can't be anymore corney than chinese crap on people with no asian in them. maybe its just me. or maybe you think it says/means one thing and it actually says combo #4 chicken fried rice with egg roll.

John, I think that its cool that you got a tattoo to show your love for your adopted sister (seems most in this thread missed that part). I say, just work with your tattooist and try to come up with something that you will enjoy and has meaning to you.

Just my $.02

If you dont have any answers to the questions I asked then please dont post.

Ok all I am working on getting my new tattoos but I am lost. I am not sure who I want to go to or how to finish them up.

I am wanting to do a full sleeve on each arm but gonna start out with half sleeves.

I am lost on design ideas. I had the lettering done by Evolved and the cross on my other arm done in Miami.

Here is my Left arm. I am going with a chinese theme. The tattoo that is here stands for Eternal Love.

Here is my Right arm. The theme on this arm is family. This cross has my wedding date in the middles with 4 of my kids initials. I just had another child 3 weeks ago so I need to get his initials added also.

I'm sorry. I didn't see question posed in the OP. My bad.

...go Bucks.

John, I think that its cool that you got a tattoo to show your love for your adopted sister (seems most in this thread missed that part). I say, just work with your tattooist and try to come up with something that you will enjoy and has meaning to you.(buy some cornhole boards off me for christmas)

Just my $.02

:o

What are you trying to say? Because I'm a sponsor here and have a link to my business in my signature, I'm only posting to try and get business? You realize how many other sponsors post on this board too, right? Get a life.

FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR CORNHOLE SETS.

What are you trying to say? Because I'm a sponsor here and have a link to my business in my signature, I'm only posting to try and get business? You realize how many other sponsors post on this board too, right? Get a life.

TOO EASY

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

I know a couple of really good artists if you're interested.

If you look up Chinese themed tats, there are some really good images. Not really sure what you're looking for, but I found some nice stuff.

You could do a lot with the arm with the cross on it. You just gotta look up other images to get design ideas. Or, if you go to a really good artist, they will be able to talk to you, then draw something up.