Who's got some good deals on tires right now? Prices?

Browning

NTB downtown, 150 E. Long Street. Call 614-232-8881, ask for our manager Derek or (turborust on here).

well it's for my sister. Wouldn't be me calling.

alright wellll thennn..........................

NTB downtown, 150 E. Long Street. Call 614-232-8881, ask for our manager Derek or (turborust on here).

lol just didn't know if he'd mind some random stranger calling him telling him they got his name, etc fromcolumbus racing. Thanks I'll have her call

i doubt derek would care...a sale is a sale. lol. ive probably told over a dozen people that dont know him to give him a call.

if you dont mind a drive for some good tires at a cheep price. call abbotts service center in marion 740 244 9520. i can almost garuntee he will beat NTB prices and others.

Didn't know there was a such thing as an "almost" guarantee.

On a scale from 1-10, 1 being no guarantee and 10 being a guarantee, where would this "almost" fall?

No they don't. They wouldn't touch Dave's Wheel and Tire prices in Reynoldsburg. Plus, the Easton store wouldn't match the cheaper pricing of the GC store, they told me to go there instead, it's all the same business.

Discount tire any store in town will have the lowest price no matter what, its our policy.

call any store or just stop in and they will tale care of you

No they don't. They wouldn't touch Dave's Wheel and Tire prices in Reynoldsburg. Plus, the Easton store wouldn't match the cheaper pricing of the GC store, they told me to go there instead, it's all the same business.

You didnt call me :p

I know you got my number, Calling me breathing hard and listening to my sexy voice.

would this include drag radials shanton?

Nope, Summit always has the lowest prices on them jegs cannot even come close sometimes, however if you looking at getting P rated or dot's as in cheater slicks or bfg's/nittos we can haggle on those prices cause we order directly

Nope, Summit always has the lowest prices on them jegs cannot even come close sometimes, however if you looking at getting P rated or dot's as in cheater slicks or bfg's/nittos we can haggle on those prices cause we order directly

i can bitchslap discount tire on nittos...lol.. sorry shanton