Needed - Transmission Work ASAP!!!

KillJoy

Whom ever you take it to make sure they are ATRA certified. I've had good luck out at A-trans-Masters out on the east side (looks like they've changed names) http://www.a-teamtransmissions.com/

NEVER take your car there again, we used to sublet work to them from the shop we are talking 3-4 a month and EVERYONE of them had to go back because they fucked up.

We now use RUSHMAN 614-891-0707 they give you a full write up on what they found when they tear the transmission apart and usually show you the bad parts and they have a great warranty. We have sent about a dozen over there + and have not had a single problem yet. Great crew over there.

Again I cannot stress to not use A-Team, they have cheap labor pull the trans, then a good tech rebuild it then cheap labor to re-install and it shows. I used to recomment them to everyone, but ever since the original owner of the company passed away about 3 years ago it has just gone to hell.

NEVER take your car there again, we used to sublet work to them from the shop we are talking 3-4 a month and EVERYONE of them had to go back because they fucked up.

We now use RUSHMAN 614-891-0707 they give you a full write up on what they found when they tear the transmission apart and usually show you the bad parts and they have a great warranty. We have sent about a dozen over there + and have not had a single problem yet. Great crew over there.

Again I cannot stress to not use A-Team, they have cheap labor pull the trans, then a good tech rebuild it then cheap labor to re-install and it shows. I used to recomment them to everyone, but ever since the original owner of the company passed away about 3 years ago it has just gone to hell.

well no shit....been at least what, 7 years since I was out there.. Sad, used to be a good shop (under A-Trans-Masters).

Theres a place in westerville(may be rushmans) that gave me a great estimate earlier this year. I will try to find a price. The good thing is the guy was willing to run a data stream test to see exactly what the issue was before just attempting to rebuild(test was free).

well no shit....been at least what, 7 years since I was out there.. Sad, used to be a good shop (under A-Trans-Masters).

Yeah, our family has personally used them in the past for building transmissions for our tow vehicles and they were great back when they were called A-Transmission Masters and being run by the original owner. One of the managers left before the owner died and started a company called A-Team Transmissions, then shortly after, the owner of A-Trans Masters died and he then bought out the company and now has 2 locations called A-Team. Quality has gone way downhill and the rest is history.

Another shop down the street recommended Rushman to us and we couldn't be happier with them at this point.

a transmission masters moved next door to where they used to be and then a-team transmissions moved in to the old location.

so yes a transmission masters is still around.

Should be the same owner now though IIRC, we haven't dealt with them in about a year and a half now.