big accident on 270 n

BrianZ06

V8 S4's are fantastic vehicles. A great all around car. Less of a "drivers" car than an M3, but does very similar performance numbers, both in a straight line and around the track.

My dad had a 2005 (B6) S4 6 sp with AWE non res catback, sounded amazing. Gas mileage was about 21-23 daily.

I would try to get a B7 S4 though. Just more refined as far as the suspension and steering goes. Also gets a new steering wheel, Bi-Xenons's, better NAV, and a 40/60 f/r tq split.

Although cool, still second fiddle to B8. Plus the B8 is much bigger in the rear for kids.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although cool, still second fiddle to B8. Plus the B8 is much bigger in the rear for kids.

Of course. If price is no object, without a doubt.

Depending on how tall you are and how big your kids are, the B6/7 cars might be a bit tight. My whole family is 6'4"-6'6" so it was essentially a 2 seater.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty bummed.

You shouldn't be...it's just a car (and some minor wrist damage). Walking away from an "interstate" accident is something you thank the man upstairs for...

Edited by acklac7
not tech. an interstate...I know