we should start a "totaled cars by the idiots of winter" club

TurboRust

I wasn't gonna bring it up till I heard from the insurance but Friday morning a nondriving Mexican managed to merge into me at brice right before 70. Tucker managed to scrape-dent 3/4 of my rust free 16 year old sho.... I bought killed him...i'll find out Monday of Tuesday but I'm sure its totaled due to its age..pics after I fully wash it to assess the damage.

yes he was, and luckily enough actually carries insurance..lol

non driving- meaning him merging into me at enough speed to perform pit maneuver on himself we me not doing anything. scrapes and dings start at the lf corner and goto the rr wheel well.

It happens to everyone at one time or another.

i've been in 10+ accidents and cited for one of them.... it happens to me wayyy to much.

here was the last pile of sadness.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Turborust/tbird4.jpg

i've been in 10+ accidents and cited for one of them.... it happens to me wayyy to much.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Turborust/tbird4.jpg

NO offense intended, but you might want to look into taking some defensive driving courses. I've been in more "near-misses" then I care to count. Often times the only reason I avoided a serious accident was due to the fact that I drove defensively and anticipated the other drivers intentions/reactions and reacted accordingly. Shit I remember onetime a buddy of mine was driving and went to merge without checking his blindspot - Thankfully I saw the car and yanked the steering wheel back into the his lane of travel, maintained control until he slowed down and grabbed the wheel - talk about some scary shit!

NO offense intended, but you might want to look into taking some defensive driving course

was forced to when the only accident i was cited for because i was 17,

because of that class i always look for a way out,

in this case it was let him hit me or me hit guardrail, I took the first.

was forced to when the only accident i was cited for because i was 17,

because of that class i always look for a way out,

in this case it was let him hit me or me hit guardrail, I took the first.

Right on. I've pictured that same scenario in my head numerous times, and i'd choose maintaining my lane and letting another vehicle hit me over swerving and crashing into a guard-rail (or another car / semi) anyday.

yes very drunk.... they'll be a 6.7 liter rx7 waiting for that red race car you got there come spring time..

You mean rape a red car come spring? Can't wait to see that beast running it should be more nasty than a hooker with a chipped tooth!

I actually started the red car today, it has a pretty bitchin exhaust leak and the motor sounds like a hot bag of cock. On the plus side the NTB drag radials look STUNNING on the rims :)

yes very drunk.... they'll be a 6.7 liter rx7 waiting for that red race car you got there come spring time..

I want some, my 9" will be back in the car come spring. ha I'm drunk too lol. Fucking tracloc posi FTL, stupid thing sheered off the roll pins holding it together and seized it up.

I want some, my 9" will be back in the car come spring. ha I'm drunk too lol. Fucking tracloc posi FTL, stupid thing sheered off the roll pins holding it together and seized it up.

No shit? That was making terrible noises when you were testing it in the lanes of 42. Stick the big boy intake on there, take some weight out and you will be in the 9's

No shit? That was making terrible noises when you were testing it in the lanes of 42. Stick the big boy intake on there, take some weight out and you will be in the 9's

We'll see, the car has to start coming after the family for a change, but I'll still be out in it. I just doubt it'll be getting any faster soon.

[uThankfully I saw the car and yanked the steering wheel back into the his lane of travel, maintained control until he slowed down and grabbed the wheel - talk about some scary shit!

You didn't listen very well in driving school. Don't ever grab the drivers wheel. You're lucky you both didn't react to the situation.

Sorry to hear about the car. Bad winter drivers took my E30 a few years ago.