Man opens fire at school board meeting

Linn1647545492

They played it on the Today show this morning, pretty crazy.

Dude's an idiot. How is shooting a bunch of people and then killing yourself going to get your wife's job back, I'm sure they're going to hire her back now. He spray paints the V for Vendetta thing on the wall...yeah real cool buddy. He also sucks at shooting.

It was kind of funny when the one woman snuck up behind him and tried to hit the gun out of his hand, she failed big time.

It was kind of funny when the one woman snuck up behind him and tried to hit the gun out of his hand, she failed big time.

All the more reason to allow licensed people to carry in more places. I bet being shot would have stopped him.

All the more reason to allow licensed people to carry in more places. I bet being shot would have stopped him.

True.

I want to know where the hell the security guard was the entire time. Why didn't the women, or the one trying to beat the dude with her purse, go and get help. The guard didn't make it there until after the shots were fired.

That's why you don't let them out of the kitchen.

the answer to gun problems. more guns in the hands of "responsible citizens with a thorough background check" :rolleyes:

on that note, im buy a glock 22 for myself this Christmas lol. but really i don't trust anyone sitting next to me whose got a side arm unless they're police or military. Ive been offered a pay an extra fee and youve got your CCW no class needed.

the answer to gun problems. more guns in the hands of "responsible citizens with a thorough background check" :rolleyes:

on that note, im buy a glock 22 for myself this Christmas lol. but really i don't trust anyone sitting next to me whose got a side arm unless they're police or military. Ive been offered a pay an extra fee and youve got your CCW no class needed.

:rolleyes:

cheap gun i am sure, you can hear it missfire on the 2nd or 3rd shot. combined with being a bad shot as well

Combined with the fact that it was most likely a .22. It says it was a small caliber and he has a criminal history that involved shooting at his ex girlfriend and threatening to kill her, people around her and himself while armed with 2 .22 pistols.

True.

I want to know where the hell the security guard was the entire time. Why didn't the women, or the one trying to beat the dude with her purse, go and get help. The guard didn't make it there until after the shots were fired.

That's why you don't let them out of the kitchen.

I read another article where people on the third floor were watching the whole thing on a live feed and didn't do anything because they thought"it was some type of drill or something".

Better then no guns for the good guys and all the guns for the bad guys. He obviously didn't care about gun laws.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have them.

More pro self defense quotes...blah....blah...blah

Not sure if he's delusional or just disgruntled based on what I got from the video.

Kudos to the superintendant for having enough guts to stand up (metaphorically) to the guy. I probably wouldn't have taken such a brazen tone or mentioned the cops, but then again I'm not sure what I would have done with a guy waving a gun around in my board meeting. Honorable mention goes to bag swinging lady. Not sure how much sense she has, but at least she tried.

As for the gun control stuff, my take is if we can't get rid of all firearms completely (which is likely little more than utopian thinking), then the next best thing is for everyone to pack heat all the time.

You would be shocked how little training most military member that carrie receive, as a military member you can walk into your sharifs office and pay for your CCW without any classes.

Also i would be willing to bet you large sums of money to prove this "Ive been offered a pay an extra fee and youve got your CCW no class needed." and it be legit...