If nobody knew.........

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slammed Mini..

http://www.stanceworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/clubman2-600x330.jpg

this one is a little different now... definately a fan of the Audi rims. only one of the 3 on bags

He's from up in Cleveland.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4072/5133414330_cff858d5f9_b.jpg

I think some of you failed to read the question.

Did I get it right? I did have to read it a few times to make sense of it, then I looked at the responses and went with what I went with.

Word you questions better

http://kephost.hu/image-4373_4CFFECDB.gif

So thats what youd be embarassed to be seen in but deep down would like to drive?

Yes. There are other cars that I would rather have, but wouldn't be embarrassed to be in them, but then there are tons of cars that I would be embarrassed to be seen in but I would never want to drive one. So that's the first car that is coming to mind that I would feel somewhat embarrassed to drive but would be enjoying it, I know this because I drove one last night.

???

You have:

- Plenty of land

- Large garage

- Disposable income

- Sole Earner

Why are you asking permission at all? Just to double check, I had my wife read your post, and the first question was "why is she wearing the pants?" She agreed 100%, if you want it, can afford it, and have space for it, then buy it. I also notice the cars on your not allowed list are all likely cheaper than on the allowed list...

i realize this. right now, i'm concentrating on paying off our house, and saving for the kids' college, etc. i will likely buy a car this summer, and it will probably be one of the above. its hard to justify spending tons of money on the cars when i only put 500 miles on my cobra over the summer, and the vette will be a year old in march with only 800 miles on it.

Why are you asking permission at all? Just to double check, I had my wife read your post, and the first question was "why is she wearing the pants?" She agreed 100%, if you want it, can afford it, and have space for it, then buy it. I also notice the cars on your not allowed list are all likely cheaper than on the allowed list...

I'll jump in and say for our household, it's not about "permission" as much as it is likely about alignment of priorities and desires. I've been married nearly 20 years and regardless of money, space, etc as we are fine there...winning a conversation with a wife that you've raised kids with isn't about just lining up facts. You might win, but you could still lose.

Work it so that she has buy-in and she says "go for it" and the victory is not just present but the prize is pure sex. Sometimes litterally :cool: Kirk I'm sure can relate :)

Joe, you may have that ultimate answer and permission right now, but as time goes on and kids come into the picture and your life together moves forward, that may change as priorities certainly will. Just be aware of how to still get that ultimate answer. We are only in our early 40's but kids, college and early retirement with a very comfy living from today forward is what we focus on. I just saw Kirks reply....paying off the house...sounds like they are working on the same type of plan. I'm counting the months we have left.

Cadillac Allante.

http://www.murrayco.com/allante/allante_sw1929.jpg

Just look at that fucking dash. Look how many buttons there are. WANT TO PRESS THOSE BUTTONS.

OMG my nieghbor had one when I was a kid. Always wanted that car!

I would also drive an 88 fierro formula, 3000 gt Vr-4, and a genesis coupe.

Nothing I really WANT to drive but wouldn't be caught dead in...

I could really care less what others think; if they are basing there opinion of me on the car I am driving. It's funny driving beaters and seeing peoples reaction. People think they are so much better than you based on your car...

I know millionaires that drive beaters, they just don't care about automobiles.

Pinto, gremlim, and pacer (all 3 v8 swaped however). E30 convertable. K-car wagon w/turbo swap. New style bug. 59 pink caddy. Orig mini cooper or honda an600 (I'm 6ft 5, that's why I would not want to be seen). Yugo.Anouther festiva and CRX si (both same reason as mini cooper). And a bmw isetta