If nobody knew.........

wnaplay1647545503

2 door Geo Metro hatch. 65 mpg. hella cheap insurance. hella cheap maintenance.

i had one through college. i put that damn thing through hell and it never skipped a beat. seriously, parking brake 180's, put it in the ditch.. other than where someone keyed it, not a fucking scratch on that damn thing. had i known gas was gonna sky-rocket, i would have kept the fucker.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like another Beretta GTZ in black. I can't tell you exactly why I loved the car... considering it was a 4-banger 5 speed.

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Cars/1994_GTZ/97GTZ1.jpg

My wife's 91 GTZ 3.1L V6 was her favorite car to date. I think because it was cool looking and she not being a car person, saw it, and made it happen. It was fun.

2nd gen Eclipse GSX. They look kind of girly and it's definitely not my style, but they seem like a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind having one.

Malibu Maxx SS, I dunno, I'm weird.

Lincoln Mark VII, definitely not embarrassed to drive one since I think they are cool as fuck, but most people would probably disagree.

Mid 90's Cadillac Eldorado, vinyl top and whitewalls, yeah it's a grandpa car, but also PIMP.

Chevy Lumina Z34, my brother had one that I used to drive a lot, I've always liked them.

DeLorean, wouldn't be embarrassed but I know people would look at me funny, but I wouldn't care because those cars are fucking awesome :cool:

Always wanted an F-body. Never had the money to get one even as a summer/weekend car. Just wanted to stick it in the garage for a while and drive it when I could. That never happened.

Other than that, the one I owned was the 86 Corolla GTS that I got into WAY too much trouble with (squealed the tires at a stop light in Westerville, then going 42 in a 25 10 seconds later only to find out the cop was right behind me the entire time at the light :()