Dad's Christmas gift

Otis Nice

Well, it's used with 1 mag. Tag said $449.99. 2 weeks ago my brother and I were out there, filled out all the paperwork, and put it on lay away. $484.xx when all was said and done so we put $100.00 down. Went to pick up tonight and they couldn't find my paperwork for the background check. Had to fill out new and they dropped my remaining $384.xx to $294.xx for my troubles and for having to wait another 3 business days. After calling in they said I was still cleared to take it today but let me keep the reduced price anyways. Got it for $394.xx. :) Can't beat it for this beautiful piece.

EDIT: They were also giving free hearing protections folding style muffs with any gun purchase. One more thin for dad. :)

do you not live in ohio? ive never waited for a gun. walk in, choose gun, fill out background check papers, wait ~10 minutes, pay for gun, leave.

I have always lived in Ohio. I'm not sure what the requirements are for OVO. I bought a pistol at a show this year in and out. They told me I had a 3 day wait though. Hmmm...

I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the subject will chime in.

Great guns. I had one for a while. Never had a problem.

Put me on the list for never having to wait either, but it could be a number of things. I've only heard things like having a common name can delay things. I've also heard you can call and get things straight so you don't have to wait when buying.

I have always lived in Ohio. I'm not sure what the requirements are for OVO. I bought a pistol at a show this year in and out. They told me I had a 3 day wait though. Hmmm...

I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the subject will chime in.

That means you were flagged on a NICS check for some reason. There are 3 levels, "clear" which means you walk out with the gun that day "flagged" which means you wait 3 days and "denied" which means you cannot buy a gun.