Well it's official.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what I am ordering minus Nav, Dealers are not trading them between dealers. They are selling. I'm not driving a car that comes with summer tires in January home from Minnesota.

No offense but I like your old STi body style wayyyyyyyy better than the new ones. The 2011 looks like Subaru just "threw" it together and looks fugly IMO

I'm excited about all the new stuff that comes in them that my 05 didn't have. I'm not offended, but when it comes to these cars, most are thrashed and I don't want to buy someones thrashed car. The truth of the car is the 2011 seems to be the most aggressive STi they have made for the US, the new suspension is supposed to be an improvement over what I thought was a pretty good one on my old one.

Yes, but that process isn't much fun either.

It for sure did, Al doors open and close, I was able to start the motor today with the adjuster. I think I was able to unmarry the AcessPort. I'm getting money for the tires that were brand new, the tint, and the clear bra.

where did you get the clear bra? i want one on my new ride.

I'm excited about all the new stuff that comes in them that my 05 didn't have. I'm not offended, but when it comes to these cars, most are thrashed and I don't want to buy someones thrashed car. The truth of the car is the 2011 seems to be the most aggressive STi they have made for the US, the new suspension is supposed to be an improvement over what I thought was a pretty good one on my old one.

Kool Kool man just speaking out. To each their own, hope u like it and GL with the long insurance process.

Yep and wider wheels. Supposedly beat the CTS-V on the "Ring" this year to become the fastest production 4-door even over the Panamera...

Article: http://www.caranddriver.com/features/10q2/2011_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_sets_nuerburgring_lap_record-feature

Vids: http://carvideos.caranddriver.com/?bcpid=627028702&bclid=30090215001&bctid=90726510001

http://www.subaru.jp/newmodels/sti.html

4-6 week car from Japan. It could be earlier, I was shown a couple that are to start being made on Jan 5 and are to arrive at the dealer Jan 24th. The dealer is asking Subaru to rush it as I have a totaled STi and have been a really good customer. This is the 5th vehicle. I am supposed to be getting e-mails from Subaru through out the process of what stage it is in. I should get the car with like 1-2 miles on it.

Public adjuster?

Yes. He works as an adjuster for a big insurance company but also utilizes those skills and knowledge to help people get more money when their car is totaled and they feel as if they are getting screwed. As long as it's not a conflict of interest with his current full time employer he is good to go. I know he had plans on doing it full time and expanding the states he was licensed to work in as well. Let me know if you need his info.