Opinions regarding this car

Sully

based off what i see i would say not for 22k. if your looking for a first gen i may be able help find one thats in good shape for a good price. if you don't look at it close enough you'll end up with a car that needed all the work mine did.

based off what i see i would say not for 22k. if your looking for a first gen i may be able help find one thats in good shape for a good price. if you don't look at it close enough you'll end up with a car that needed all the work mine did.

I'm looking for something that is done. I just don't have time for projects, which is why I'm selling my car. I kinda "settled" for my car, and wish I hadn't. I don't want to make that same mistake. I found a 99 FRC Vette that I would love to have, but it may be gone by the time mine sells, so I'm keeping my options open. I do love the old cars, but finding one that is done in my price range is pretty difficult. The one that I posted here was just above what I'm willing to spend, but for the RIGHT car, I can come up with a couple extra g's.

Really? I've seen pics, but not in person. I thought it looked nice.

Manual for sure.

SBC, BBC, LSx. Doesn't really matter as long as it's got some balls and is done.

I'd rather not spend more than 20K, but for the RIGHT car, I'd go a couple more.

The 99 FRC Vette that I have my eye on has H/C/I/E, wheels, suspension, etc. It's done. The dude is wanting 19K.

what does it mean it's a "clone car" ? Not sure I'd pay $22k for a clone anything.

Typically clone means the chassis could have originally been a V6 chassis that they made look like a V8 chassis with an engine/trans swap. Or it could be a '67 replicating a '68, but I don't think that is the case here as it appears to have '67 head lights/grill. Could mean any number of things, just depends on what the car was originally and what the owner intends for it to look like.

As an investment opportunity, not wise. As a driver it needs to be 16500 or less.

Built 3rd week of June, Red interior, bolero red paint.

Red buckets, Center console, RPO Z21 style trim group.

Built in Norwood, Ohio.

It doesn't have any codes for up level equipment, and was either a base 327 V8 car or and inline 6.

Typically clone means the chassis could have originally been a V6 chassis that they made look like a V8 chassis with an engine/trans swap. Or it could be a '67 replicating a '68, but I don't think that is the case here as it appears to have '67 head lights/grill. Could mean any number of things, just depends on what the car was originally and what the owner intends for it to look like.

chevy didn't put a V6 into anything until the '78 malibu.

late 1966 is when the SS option came out with a 350 small block or 396 big block. the Z/28 was also made available in december '66 with the 302.

'67 camaros had vent windows and no side marker lamps

'68 camaros no vent windows and has side marker lamps.

'69 camaros have their own body that is roughly 4" wider

chevy didn't put a V6 into anything until the '78 malibu.

late 1966 is when the SS option came out with a 350 small block or 396 big block. the Z/28 was also made available in december '66 with the 302.

'67 camaros had vent windows and no side marker lamps

'68 camaros no vent windows and has side marker lamps.

'69 camaros have their own body that is roughly 4" wider

AJ, Full of dinosaur facts.