My new plinker

Zecho

Anyone else into shooting? I just got a new P22 with the Walther laser sight. I've decided to get out of the finance industry and become a hit man, so I'm looking for some place to shoot a few bricks through this and get the laser sight set.

6hdia14.jpg

I like to shoot also. Here is a pic of my new rifle that I built. It has a by-pod now and it shoots .25" to .50" groups at 100 yds. Already got several hogs with it this spring.

Sorry no pic yet file size too large and I am too dumb to resize original. I'll try to post new pic soon. Oh I better describe it then, it is an AR w/ free float 20" bull barrel, and 6-24X50 Elite 4200 scope. Almost like cheating.

don't get out to shoot nearly as much as I wish, but that's a nice p22. I had one with a red dot sight on top. It looked like some futuristic gun cause the sight was almost as big as the gun. :D

For now, I'm sticking to the CZ

I was just shooting this past Sat. down near the GF's place (east of Cinci). Have a few items to plink with, Benelli SBEII, Savage .243 w/ accutriger, SS fluted bull barrel and Bushnell 8-24X50 AO scope (my woodchuck stomper), NEO .22 w/ 30mm Red Dot, FN Herstal FN-P9, and my carry weapon is a Taurus Millenium PT-145 .45ACP. It was funny having that entire arsinal in my truck, just glad I didn't get stopped for anything. I picked up a nearly new Do All trap thrower for $100 off eBay last year so if anyone wants to bust some clays I'm game.

Anyone else into shooting? I just got a new P22 with the Walther laser sight. I've decided to get out of the finance industry and become a hit man, so I'm looking for some place to shoot a few bricks through this and get the laser sight set.

6hdia14.jpg

nice pistol i fired one of those with a silencer on it once...awesome. only thing you heard was the action and the bullet hitting the mud. Only drawback....small subsonic rounds like that sometimes cant push the slide all the way back causing a jam.

6hdia14.jpg

I DOUBT your going to go threw a Brick with that "P" shooter - .... Even my

.44 mag will only break them and if not hit right it won't even break it....Just put a huge chip in it. But good luck!.... Gun looks SWEET!!!!

but seriously I collect firearms - IF we wanna set a time and place and I'd love to come shoot some other guns than my own, and of course would let those who let me shoot theirs shoot mine, I have..... many - Next for me is an AR15 ......2008 bday present for me since my bike was my 2007 bday gift.!!... Just keep the thread going and I'll keep and eye out for a time and place.! - SKIP

I DOUBT your going to go threw a Brick with that "P" shooter - .... Even my

.44 mag will only break them and if not hit right it won't even break it....Just put a huge chip in it. But good luck!.... Gun looks SWEET!!!!

brick as in a "brick" of shells.

I will actually be in Dublin this weekend (at Tuttles actually). And since the weather isn't going to fully cooperate (so that I can ride) I'm going to drive down. I know it's short notice, but if PP is up to it for sometime this weekend and others can go I'll bring down my stuff and we'll have at it.

Well...haven't heard anything from anyone on getting a shoot going. PP must be busy and I'm getting ready to head to Griggs Park for some walking w/ the girlfriend. I've got my stuff if anyone has a place to get together, let me know...440-773-6001...Kevin.

I'm totally up for meeting up for some shooting... I've NEVER shot at clays though, that would be fun. My .45 is my favorite and most accurate too - ... I'm game, just need to know when and where.... I've never been to PP's property but seems everyone has a blast there!.. Whelp just let me know if we're setting something up 614-507-1515

L8R - SKIP