Guy arrested for posting high mph vids on youtube

V8 Beast

Reminds me of something......

Huh. I'll remember it when I'm not thinking about it.

I don't think "the person" you are talking about showed their face, just talked instead. maybe this guy should have used his gps to prove he was really going as fast as he said he was.

Lets analyze this- it may be good notes for future reference-

Quotes from the link-

"When the police were notified, Replogle attempted to sell the Corvette with a buy-it-now price of $26,000 but a highest bid of $15K didn’t meet his reserve price. Replogle then pulled all his videos down."

So, someone reported him? huh.

Also-

"The Oklahoman reported, “Dee Albert “Cody” Replogle was arrested Monday by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on two complaints of reckless driving."

So-did the complaints exist first- and some easy detective work led to the arrest? Either way-if this sets any sort of president, its obvious people conducting this sort of activity need to keep to a strict no plates/no faces policy.

I cant believe he didnt try to fight this in any way. You really dont see his face and in the video you dont even see lisence plate numbers or anything. I would have denied everything hired the best attorney in town and walked with a fine. This is stupid, im a firm believer in if you dont get caught in the act by pd and then they shouldnt be able to do shit to you. Its bs really. It defently makes me think about alot of the vids I had out a few years ago though, one defently that showed my face and me doing something very very close to what he was doing.

I cant believe he didnt try to fight this in any way. You really dont see his face and in the video you dont even see lisence plate numbers or anything. I would have denied everything hired the best attorney in town and walked with a fine. This is stupid, im a firm believer in if you dont get caught in the act by pd and then they shouldnt be able to do shit to you. Its bs really. It defently makes me think about alot of the vids I had out a few years ago though, one defently that showed my face and me doing something very very close to what he was doing.

First thing he should have done was NOT say a thing to the PD. Second thing, hire a lawyer.

Instead he confessed to owning the Corvette, speeding on public roads, and then posting the evidence to YouTube and bragged about it on the comments in youtube. Deserves what he gets/got if you ask me.

First thing he should have done was NOT say a thing to the PD. Second thing, hire a lawyer.

Instead he confessed to owning the Corvette, speeding on public roads, and then posting the evidence to YouTube and bragged about it on the comments in youtube. Deserves what he gets/got if you ask me.

My thoughts pretty much to a t. I mean come on why do so many people forget that we have the right to remain silent. Any time I have even been in trouble that I knew I couldnt talk my way out of I always shut my mouth and just took it making the cops think they had me and then I would just drop the hammer on them in court with the best lawyer money can buy and always walked on far lesser charges. The best thing you can do when confronted with the police is just shut your mouth cause any legal advice they give you is bullsh@t and is them just trying to get you to talk and give their case against you more power.

It makes me laugh people think you can say you were in "mexico" and nothing will happen. Rule number one: If you are going to do something fucking retarded, don't leave any evidence.

If my memory is correct I have seen a few vids around of a red ta that is very much like yours with the title of a few runs in "mexico" or something along those lines. :)

Not my car, if i am going to jail it will be for something cool.

Ha ha ha ha. I would much rather go to jail for street racing or something little like that than murder or something along those lines. All the cool stuff just means your getting an extended visit.