Come fix my garage door

Mojoe

I can get you the name of the guy we just had out if you want. Have you done a tune-up on it lately? If you want to possible save yourself some money, youtube garage door maint. and attempt the repair yourself first. Its typically just oiling all the rollers and adjusting the springs.

funny, mine was doing the same thing a couple months ago...went out and looked, and the bottom wheel was out of the track. put it back in, it had been fine since.

ive got a shitty door though...lol. i wanna get a new insulated door so i can work in my garage and it not be cold as fuck

I had this going on a couple months back. One of the pulley's bearings were pretty much destroyed, so I just replaced it with a new one.

Not sure if this is your type of setup, but this is what wore out with mine.

http://ddmgaragedoors.com/springs/images/extension-system.jpg

I dont think I want to mess with it. I have very little free time and I just don't want to spend it in this and chase issues. Would just rather have someone who does this stuff unfuck my door.

Was hoping Wednesday morning. It seems to go up even. And it doesn't even look like it should have an issua. Just that spindal is loose, so I'm thinking that's the hang up.