Parking ticket

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea dude its unbelieveable........they got issues.

Just to clarify your thoughts on this....

You think they have issues, BECAUSE you knowingly run no front plate, knowing full well it is illegal and can be ticketed for it.

You should try sticking a fork into a wall socket, just to see if the socket has issues as well.

You think they have issues, BECAUSE you knowingly run no front plate, knowing full well it is illegal and can be ticketed for it.

You should try sticking a fork into a wall socket, just to see if the socket has issues as well.

LULZ

I know and understand what i did was wrong, i am willing to pay for it, just not $500. THat is a tad extreme to me. I would pay $100 without a question.

If we all were able to dictate the severity of the punishment for our offenses nobody would ever be punished would they?

lol joneslogic trumps all.

you know, most people who remove front plates and tint their front windows kinda accept the tickets as a luxury tax on having what you want. they realize the issue is pointless to argue about and go about their merry way.

lol joneslogic trumps all.

you know, most people who remove front plates and tint their front windows kinda accept the tickets as a luxury tax on having what you want. they realize the issue is pointless to argue about and go about their merry way.

only the smart ones do.

Well put sir well put.

I know and understand what i did was wrong, i am willing to pay for it, just not $500. THat is a tad extreme to me. I would pay $100 without a question.

so would everyone else....that's why it's $500. Bet you see that sign next time.

• 1 month later...
Today is the big day, going to the parking violation bureau today at 2. Basically going to throw myself to the mercy of the court.

Take the Misses with you. Have her wear a low cut, tight shirt. Then you can claim you had visual imparement.

:)

KillJoy

Take the Misses with you. Have her wear a low cut, tight shirt. Then you can claim you had visual imparement.

:)

KillJoy

with my luck it will be a woman that is making the decision and she will claim that i am a pimp and i was trying to turn tricks while parked in a handicapped spot