Project ZOMFG!!!!

Patterson

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hold up? I'm just not into it like I thought I'd be. And well honestly it was presented as a slam dunk to finish. It's not. Maybe for somebody with nothing better to do, but that's not me.

Don't worry Gape. 4/15/11 deadline still stands.

Ya know what? I'm not building this car. F-it.

Honestly, it has left such a bad taste in my mouth. I get the whole buying used is buying somebody else's problems. After nearly 90 cars since age 16 I've been through it a few times. I really didn't want to do an engine build. Didn't think/hoped I wouldn't have to do one on this car.

The question has been raised for months since coining the phrase "I'm gonna Butt-F*** you in the mouth." How does one do this? I finally have an answer.

Buy a DSM. Wanna go for the money shot as well? Buy one that is broken to boot.

I've had a pretty good streak for buying cars the last few years. This piece of Automotive Assholery broke it.

So in lieu of this particular grouping of gramatical fuckall, I will post a stupidly low priced F/S thread tonight for everything DSM I own. However, I want to keep the thread open for the replacement.

The Patter$on does abide, just not to the dsmgods creedo of 2 weeks of running good and three years of frustration. Leave that for the 20-25 year olds.

Quitter.

The hold up? I'm just not into it like I thought I'd be. And well honestly it was presented as a slam dunk to finish. It's not. Maybe for somebody with nothing better to do, but that's not me.

Pete and repeat....

I have an awesome project for you sir, 1998 bmw 528i automatic, great condition inside* and out** low miles***

* looks like a team of chimpanzees armed with marlbro reds and hatchets ate exploding cheesburgers in there

** same simians bounced the car off of ever object in the known universe

*** 263,000 miles of ghetto pothole dancing

I have an awesome project for you sir, 1998 bmw 528i automatic, great condition inside* and out** low miles***

* looks like a team of chimpanzees armed with marlbro reds and hatchets ate exploding cheesburgers in there

** same simians bounced the car off of ever object in the known universe

*** 263,000 miles of ghetto pothole dancing

Got any vids of said shinanigans? That might make it worth while.

What in the world could I do with that?